Valutazione complessiva
3,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 71% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 18% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 giugno 2020

Game changer!! Gives my customers peace of mind with all the USPS issues here lately and is a very affordable option for everyone!

Allie Katz Boutique
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 aprile 2019

Australian Shopify user and like a lot of ecommerce business's we were having our fair share of problems with AusPosts losing parcel's and having to recover unhappy customers. But now with ROUTE, those problems have disappeared overnight. Our customers are LOVING having there parcels covered and we are loving how much ROUTE has made our lives easier.

The ROUTE teams customer service is second to none and from the start we have felt very valued as customers. Set up is a breeze thanks to the ROUTE team handling all of that for us.

Its a no brainer really, it costs you nothing, but adds tremendous value to your business!! My advice, add this App TODAY !!

The Material Girl Australia Pre-Order
15 dicembre 2021

I have used Route as a customer and retailer and am impressed with how quick and easy their service is. As a customer, I was able to report a lost package and get a replacement in the mail within less than a week! As a retailer, having that experience gives me insight into how it can also help my own customers.

Easy Teesy Apparel
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 6 gennaio 2022

Hello there,

Thanks for the kind words! We are happy to hear you have a good experience using Route as a customer and retailer. If you come across any questions, don't hesitate to reach our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. We'd be happy to help!

Best,
Bianca, customer service

24 marzo 2020

The Route team is GREAT to work with! My customers love this service! Definitely worth having this added on to any online store!

Arrow Twenty Two
23 ottobre 2019

Love the app - and ive seen my conversions go up - the only thing i dont understand is, i cant seem to change the "product photo" - i try to put my own custom photo (Route logo just different), and it always reverts back to the original square photo - which in my cart (round preview thumbnails) doesnt look good.

Choppn'
Grecia
23 giugno 2020

The app was very easy to install, most of our customers now use it and it has both increased our conversion rate and decreased our own risk in the event of non-delivery/loss

Jens Hansen NZ
Nuova Zelanda
Data modifica: 9 ottobre 2019

I run an online energy efficiency company based in South Africa. In my country people are not too fond of online shopping as a result of outdated technology and value added services such as Route's "no questions asked" shipping insurance policy. I have recently submitted my second claim with Route and as expected they have resolved it within 12 hours. I have a happy customer and the new Item is on it's way already. It was a pleasure dealing with Ryan and Alex

LiveStainable.co.za
Sudafrica
25 giugno 2020

This is a great way to avoid potential chargebacks from something that is above your control such as damaged items on arrival, stolen, or even lost packages. The claims process is simple and easy. I also love the fact that they send emails to customers as well if they purchase Route during checkout.

Sultry Slay Boutique
13 maggio 2022

Route insurance has a strong team that provides great support. Partnering with them adds ease to our internal team operations and work flow.

Juice Store USA
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 6 giugno 2022

Hi there,

We appreciate this stellar review! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our team and support. We value this partnership, and look forward to continuing that support for you and your team!

Should you like to give further feedback, or have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we’ll be happy to help!

All the best,
Leea, Customer Service

25 maggio 2021

The service and products Route offers are great and add value for our customers and gives us, as the brand, great peace of mind. I've recommended Route to a bunch of others!

Legally Addictive
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 27 maggio 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for this wonderful review!

We're glad to hear that Route has added much value and peace of mind to your team and customers - and that you've been recommending us to others!

We feel very lucky to partner with your brand and support your incredible story and thriving business.

Should you run into any future needs or questions, please feel free to contact us at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to assist!

Hope you're having a wonderful week,

Jordan, Customer Service