Valutazione complessiva
4,1
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 71% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 18% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
24 giugno 2020

The Route app is very easy to use and adds great value to our website. We have had a good amount of customers use this app.

BuddyLove Clothing Label
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
23 giugno 2020

They take money from the customers only to provide excuses when it comes time to fulfill a claim. Route has done nothing other than steal from my customers, and me. I highly recommend avoiding this company!!!

Black Tie Group
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 23 dicembre 2020

I'm very happy with the quick responses I get from our account rep when I have questions or issues with a claim.

American Teething Supply
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 4 gennaio 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review and invaluable feedback. We feel quite lucky to work with merchants such as yourself, and we are always looking for areas to improve.

Regarding the 100% coverage statement in our Customer Marketing Kit, we do adhere to the following protection parameters: https://help.route.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041131194-Route-Package-Protection-Policies. However, should you and your team notice any policies that are causing consistently unhappy customers or general business practice incompatibility, our team is always happy to look into merchant-specific solutions.

Again, thank you for this wonderful review and feedback. We look forward to continuing our partnership! Should you run into any questions, feel free to reach out to our team at merchantsupport@route.com. I have notified them of your review, and we will be on the lookout for any future communications!

Hope you had a safe holiday season,

Jordan, Customer Service

3 luglio 2020

Candidly, I was a bit nervous about our first claim - nearly two-thirds of our customers choose to insure their purchase with Route Ins. The Rep at Route Ins took care of everything! It was simple and nearly instant! Route paid for a duplicate order, including reshipping to our customer in Italy.

Epica
24 agosto 2022

We switched to route to reduce the time and energy spent In resolving lost package claims. I have been VERY impressed with Tyler and everything he has done to make the integration seamless and our experience positive. I appreciate the positive customer relationship you’ve built with us while providing an amazing service to us and our customers. They are also very good at working to implement the route protection widget into your theme in whatever vision you want for your store. Whether prominent or discreet. Route is awesome!

Haven Tents
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 26 agosto 2022

Hi there,

We appreciate this review and are thrilled to hear Tyler and our team have been able to assist in all your questions, implementations, and visions. This is what we strive for!

Feel free to contact us at https://help.route.com/hc/en-us with any other feedback or questions!

Have a great day,
Leea, Customer Service

24 giugno 2020

Initial experience was great! The service was exceptional and helped us tremendously through the 2019 Holiday season. Our connection broke sometime in early 2020 and we didn't notice until May (we didn't have any shipping issues). I was surprised no one from Route reached out to us regarding the disconnect from our website. We recently had our first claim in months and it has been a nightmare. ZERO communication from Route. The dashboard doesn't work (well, maybe if you let it load for 15 MINUTES!). Hearing back from customer service took almost a full week.

Brooklyn Slate Company
16 agosto 2022

Best app and team! The Route team is thorough in helping you maximize the benefits and helps you every step along the way.

Slime OG
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 19 agosto 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much! We are so happy to assist.

Should you like to give further feedback, or have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://help.route.com/hc/en-us and we’ll be happy to help!

Best,
Leea, Customer Service

23 giugno 2020

Their customer service is very reliable and responsive. Integration was easy and the app is very necessary for small businesses who cannot afford to always refund or send out replacements when USPS loses the package! definitely a must have app :)

Nicolette Shapewear
23 giugno 2020

I enjoy the effortless ability to provide my customers insurance on their packages without a hassle!

CribNCaboodle Creations
30 marzo 2021

So far, this is great. Most of our customers are using Route. Working with the Route team has been easy and seamless. The platform is very easy to navigate as well.

KORELIMITED
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 5 aprile 2021

Hi there,

We are so happy to hear that your customers are adding Route, that our team has been easy and seamless to work with, and that the platform has been easy to navigate!

We feel very lucky to work with your team and protect your one-of-a-kind mission and products.

Should you run into any future questions, feel free to reach out to us at: https://help.route.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to help however we can!

Hope you had an amazing weekend,

Jordan, Customer Service