Valutazione complessiva
3,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 71% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 18% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 maggio 2022

We love Route. This has taken the hassle out of insuring our packages. We’ve had one claim so far and it was handled quickly and successfully per their policies. The customer files claims and the replacements are placed automatically, no more labor on the merchants unlike most solutions. Previously we used Shipsurance through Shopify and the experience kept getting worse and worse, with all of their policies being vague and optional, resulting in never knowing how long claims would take to be eligible and subjecting our customers to extremely long delays as Shipsurance dragged their feet for WEEKS. Route clearly states a claim timeline and so far have completely followed it. We’re glad we switched and are very happy with the coverage.

SUVA Lapidary Supply
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 16 maggio 2022

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this raving review! We are happy to hear we have met your expectations on response times. Should you run into any future questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to help!

Thanks,
Bianca, customer service

7 febbraio 2022

We have been very happy with the Route Protection Package for our customers. The response time has been great, and the claims get resolved quickly. As the merchant, we really like the support we receive from our customer success manager. Having the Route business review and going over customer feedback was valuable, too.

Love and pebble
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 16 febbraio 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear your customer success manager has been setting the bar high. We thrive to give a great experience to merchants like you.

If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Bianca, customer service

21 gennaio 2019

Was worried that offering this would hurt conversions, but we're actually seeing an 8% conversion rate increase at Transparent Labs. We've also seen a reduction of customer service inquiries with customers who purchase the shipping insurance. Can't think of a reason not to use it.

Transparent Labs
6 agosto 2019

Route is a total game changer. It alleviates calls and emails for our customer service team, which frees them up to focus on other customer issues. The fact that it’s free and easy to get installed and set up only adds to the value. Since we ship food products we can’t accept product back for resale so Route has turned sunk costs into additional sales. Anyone who is shipping CPG should seriously consider adding this app to their store.

Kodiak Cakes, LLC
23 giugno 2020

I do love this app. I have found so much help and simplicity in navigating my customers to help with their shipping needs. I do wish it was easier for them to contact Route at times, but I understand things are moving slower during this pandemic. I have been happy with this application and will continue to offer it to my customers.

babycoco
Data modifica: 19 dicembre 2023

I’ve been on a chat waiting for a agent from Route for an hour and 15 minutes so far! Definitely the worst “customer service/help”. I could get someone on the IRS or is Social Security office faster...

EllieGrid
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 21 giugno 2023

Route is a hassle, since we switched to another company after Route increased their prices none of our customers are able to file claims. All claims have to be done trough their customer service. They Policy is poorly written to the point that makes me believe it is on purpose so they can cover the orders that they want.

Awful experience

ameriDroid
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 29 novembre 2021

Hello there,

Thanks for writing this kind review! We are happy to hear we have been able to provide a good experience for your customer. Should you run into any future questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to help!

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Best,
Bianca, customer serivce

10 marzo 2019

EXTREMELY easy to install!!! As soon as I advertised I was offering shipping insurance I made an immediate sale! I am looking forward to continuing growing my sales based on this addition to the store!

Just Be! by Yinet Monge
11 novembre 2019

This is the app everyone needs; no joke. Insuring orders was what I had always needed and voluntary insurance was NOT the way to go. State Farm, All State would not insure any packages and the only way to feel secure sending USPS was to send registered mail which is a hassle.

Insert the Route App. On average my store will charge my customers $0.98 per transaction ($50 purchase) to guarantee delivery to their doorstep. If its not delivered, if its lost or if its damaged they get a refund, a re order or store credit.

Along with the technology the customer service is second to none. Installed the app on a Saturday and needed help implementing and was greeted by several emails saying they "had it covered Monday". Monday rolled along and at 5am eastern I was ready to go along with a phone call saying thank you for the download.

To say this solution is a big help is an understatement. Cant wait to explain the value add in an email to all of my customer base.

-Steve

1of1 Card Shop
23 giugno 2020

Great app! Easy to work with and customers love it. They have been personable with any issue experienced

Witch's Way Craft