Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 71% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 18% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
25 giugno 2020

This is a great way to avoid potential chargebacks from something that is above your control such as damaged items on arrival, stolen, or even lost packages. The claims process is simple and easy. I also love the fact that they send emails to customers as well if they purchase Route during checkout.

Sultry Slay Boutique
20 dicembre 2020

Terrible experience. The app is glitchy, it doesn't handle well order edits. Customer service doesn't reply or sends canned answers. And when a package is lost they DON'T pay! There's always an excuse. I have been dealing with them for 2 months to get paid for a claim. And they didn't approve another claim that should have been. I am pulling this app out of my store.

Astral Spot
Argentina
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 19 gennaio 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your candid feedback! We are very sorry to hear that you’ve had a challenging time with claim approvals and app glitches. We would be happy to look into any claims that you feel should have been covered. I’ve notified our team to look out for an email from you at merchantsupport@route.com so we can review our policies and get everything squared away from you.

In the meantime, you can look at our package protection policies here (https://help.route.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041131194-Route-Package-Protection-Policies) on our Help Center. Often times that helps to clear things up, as well!

Hoping your year is off to a great start!

Holly, Customer Support

25 febbraio 2022

nope, very difficult to get a hold of someone and when you do they tell you to email someone else. It has been 2 months and still have yet to get someone to answer my question.

Son Mias
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 10 marzo 2022

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry you have had trouble reaching out to someone to answer your questions. I do see we had to have our billing department look over those charges for you and a customer success manager will be reaching out to go over any discrepancies. You can also access your billing information here: https://dashboard.route.com/admin/reimbursements

We truly appreciate your patience and will be talking with you soon!

Best,
Bianca, customer service

Data modifica: 3 dicembre 2020

They placed an order for our customer who lost her package WITHOUT paying. Customer service has no response when asked about the detail of the issue/payment. Feel frustrated about the service." More than a week passed, I have not got my reimbursement back yet even after everything they requested set up, no direct response to my question. Really bad service!

TokTok Beauty
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 24 novembre 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. I’m so sorry your experience was less than perfect, but I’d love to help clarify. We have recently made an important automation update that slightly affects how Route-covered reorders and refunds are recorded.

This update - Resolve via Platform (RVP) - allows us to process replacement orders and refunds at the click of a button via Shopify for a much faster resolution time. These orders and refunds are still covered by Route, but credited weekly back to your Route bill. While the format of reimbursements has changed, Route still works as promised.

For more details on how RVP affects your billing, please read more here: https://help.route.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055934194-Route-Order-Issues-Resolution-Resolve-via-Platform-

If you need anything else, feel free to reach out to merchantsupport@route.com and we will get you taken care of as soon as possible! I have notified our team to be on the lookout for any future emails.

Best,

Jordan, Customer Service

13 maggio 2022

Route insurance has a strong team that provides great support. Partnering with them adds ease to our internal team operations and work flow.

Juice Store USA
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 6 giugno 2022

Hi there,

We appreciate this stellar review! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our team and support. We value this partnership, and look forward to continuing that support for you and your team!

Should you like to give further feedback, or have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we’ll be happy to help!

All the best,
Leea, Customer Service

25 maggio 2021

The service and products Route offers are great and add value for our customers and gives us, as the brand, great peace of mind. I've recommended Route to a bunch of others!

Legally Addictive
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 27 maggio 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for this wonderful review!

We're glad to hear that Route has added much value and peace of mind to your team and customers - and that you've been recommending us to others!

We feel very lucky to partner with your brand and support your incredible story and thriving business.

Should you run into any future needs or questions, please feel free to contact us at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to assist!

Hope you're having a wonderful week,

Jordan, Customer Service

12 febbraio 2020

Great idea but we do not understand why it has to be a physical product at checkout. It creates a multiple of issues. For example bundle discounts buy 3 items and save it counts route insurance. There is more always shows on what else would you like buy no way to exclude it. The headaches are too much to handle

Cali Tiger
28 maggio 2019

We have definitely noticed a higher conversion rate on our site since using the Route app. Over 70% of our customers opt for the insurance, which increases their confidence in our business and the confidence that no matter what they will get their product.

BodyBrew
23 giugno 2020

Game changer!! Gives my customers peace of mind with all the USPS issues here lately and is a very affordable option for everyone!

Allie Katz Boutique
8 marzo 2021

I appreciate the service for starters, it enables me to offer faster solutions to our customers than previously available. And Zoram and Shaylee have been so amazing to work with on the backend of things. Very communicative and capable.

Juniper Print Shop
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 12 marzo 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so excited to hear that not only have you been enjoying our partnership but that you’ve particularly enjoy both Zoram and Shaylee! We absolutely love working with them both, as well.

It sounds like everything is going wonderfully but should you need any additional help or support, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at https://help.route.com/hc/en-us. Our team is always here to help further!

I hope you’re enjoying a great week,

Holly, Customer Support