Seal Subscriptions App , Počet recenzí: 1 585

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 1. květen 2024

It took some time for me to get the hang of it, but I was able to set-up the rules and understand the potential of the app. I am glad that I was encouraged to try a little harder. It is actually not that difficult. The good news is that the subscription service now automatically charges shipping for each delivery. I thought I would have to make special rules. We will see how it goes. I am sure that some customers will appreciate having the subscription option.

Magic Reed
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář Seal Subscriptions odpověděl 1. květen 2024

Hi, we have checked our correspondence with you and it seems that you never received the email replies from our team.
We have now sent you an email with an answer to all of your questions and would love if you can check your inbox and get back to us so we can help you out :)

Thanks,
Seal Subscriptions team

24. květen 2024

Had to move from previous subs as they hiked their prices astronomically. Seal has been good so far (only a few months in).

My contact with support has been quick and smooth so far, but queries weren't for anything major. Migrating subs was a major pain but Seal were helpful.

Note to anyone moving from an old subs that used stripe as payment method you have to specifically add STRIPE as a payment service to shopify to migrate those subs with Seal (and probably others). But shopify already uses stripe no? I hear you ask... apparently not as much as you'd think. Once we sorted that it's been smooth ever since.

Honestly I hope this message reaches someone that needs it... we spent weeks with shopify and seal support trying to work it out and it was dark time. ;)

Try Seal, they're pretty good, and cost effective for small businesses.

Trebuchet Magazine
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
26. duben 2024

It's something to get used to, but it makes it easy to keep track of subscriptions! Been using the laptop version for a few months and have only run into one glitch that was fixed promptly by customer support. Would recommend!

Mokuyobi
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
24. březen 2024

We switched from ReCharge due to the price hike in January. Overall, Seal is a good product and excellent value for money. My only gripe is that you have to upgrade to see all of a customers Subscriptions in one view and this is not ideal for us, as we have multiple products on different cycles - so it is a bit painful for the customers to administer.

KIND2
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
20. květen 2024

I have recently been using this plugin and so far, I am very satisfied. I had some technical issues and their customer service responded quickly. Everything is now settled. Very good customer service.

Karl & Marie - La Boutique
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
6. březen 2024

Easy and good implementation. Translation had to be done seperatly for now, but at least lets you change almost any text how you want it.

Einluft
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
4. květen 2024

I own a haircare company and adding Subscriptions is to increase my sales and grow my recurring clientele. Seal Subscriptions made it super easy to set up and extremely functional!

lxirgrowthoil
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
23. únor 2024

just set it up. it was very easy to do. will update review after customer usage!

Real Skinfood Shop
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Datum úprav: 7. duben 2024

Update:

My mistake. Sorry for that. I can not use the app right now because the reference transactions are enabled from Paypal but in the app ist says "disabled". Without paypal options to pay I can't sell my subscriptions. I will write you an e-mail with details and you might be able to help.

The link in the "support" section which should lead to a description how to solve the problem is not working anymore. You might put a new one in it.

Right now I have the Visa check-Out option and it looks good. Since I did not spread the offer yet (because paypal is not working) I can't say more about it. But the app seems to have a lot great options.

Der Hundegefährte
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Seal Subscriptions odpověděl 18. leden 2024

Hi, We have tried to contact you but we never received a reply from you. The FREE version of the app allows you to create a subscription rule for one or more specific products. You can basically add as many products to the subscription rule you want, even on the FREE plan :)
But the Legend plan does come with a special feature, which allows you to apply a subscription rule on ALL products in your shop with just one click. This way, you don't have to manually add all products to the subscription rule :)

If you need any help with the app, just send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com and we will be more than happy to help you out :)

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

6. únor 2024

+ intuitive to use
+ fast , effective and friendly Customer support
+ seems to have all important features (testing for a 2 weeks)
+ Pricingsystem seems very provisionbased, therefore lot of value for the cost.

- Translations can be improved