Recenze (704)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
3. červen 2024

the sections are great, you are able to customize everything as you like. and if there is any problem with any section, the support is always there for you and help you to solve the problem. I bought a few sections and i am really happy with each one of them! So i can totally recommend this App!!! And a big thanks to Rex, which solved my issue with the circle menu!

MyHomePrints
Rakousko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
27. červen 2024

Gotta love Section Store! The most genius invention for Shopify!!

Super useful sections, and a lot of them. They have everything you could ask for, when setting up a website/shop - and they keep adding new.

Super fair prices. Most are 9 dollars per section, some are free.
Definition of value for money!

No plugin nonsense.. Just find the sections you want, add them to your theme and voila! Works like native - except better!

And oh.. their customer service is super quick and ready to help you!

10 out of 5 stars!

frisorland
Dánsko
3. červen 2024

Great app! Highly recommended! I already bought several sections.
You can try every section and therefore find out if you like the feature or not. Thus you won't waste your money! The sections are broadly applicable. And if little issues because of different basic codes in your individual shop appear, the support will immediately and with a freindly attitude help you and solve your problem. The guys are also open for new ideas and feedback.
Thank you Section Store! Keep on doing this way :) !

KofferKondome
Německo
15. květen 2024

Excellent solution to creating an awesome website. Honestly saves you so much time. The $9/section saves me countless hours and the best part is you can try each section before you buy them.

I find that feature HUGE because i want to know exaclty what I can control and what isn't configurable. Great job Section Store team!!!

Isa Garcia Corp
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
9. květen 2024

Super happy to have found an app with one time cost for sections

Large variety and possibilities to quickly complement your theme.

Chud is doing a great work with the multiple questions we asked and always delivers in the end. So we will keep up with purchasing new sections at Section Store :) Thank you Chud and team for your work.

We look forward to seeing sections with a little more mobile customization.

Also, it would be super helpful if all sections from Section Store had similar display settings to facilitate the understanding of their behavior in both mobile/desktop resolution. Some are more adjustable than others, uniformizing this aspect would be top level for sure

All the best ✨

UCM Center
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
18. červen 2024

I love Section Store! Not only are their blocks well designed, they are very open and willing to make edits. They have made alterations to a couple blocks for me which has been so great!

Casey Grace Studio, LLC
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
14. červen 2024

I absolutely love the Section Store. They have so many great options that are reasonably priced and will elevate the customer experience on your store. Their support team is also responsive and easy to work with. They helped me transfer one of the sections I had purchased from our old store to our new one.

KAMINSKA
Kanada
28. duben 2024

Amazing app! It has some great sections that bring your online store to another level, keep up the good work!

Walletaces
Slovinsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
21. červen 2024

Sections is a wonderful app and, when I needed their support with some formatting issues on my website, they were super quick and efficient. Highly recommend them.

The Naca Duct
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
10. květen 2024

Section store is a game changer! Being able to customise my theme and add different sections without having to buy a whole new expensive theme! Each section ive use so far has been so easy to set up and any little tweeks i needed help with the team at section store were so helpful straight away. I highly recommend! You won't regret it!

Luna Forest Boutique