Toplam puan

Alluneedbro
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 gün
DevIT.Software yanıt 31 Ekim 2023

Hello. Thank you very much for your review. It is really glad to know that the app we developed turned out to be useful for you. If you need any assistance with routing visitors to the proper market and language, let us know. We'll be glad to help.

14 Şubat 2024

Very happy about this app. It really allows you to customize the selector and the geolocation banner.

Shopify doesn't allow you to edit the displayed language name, but this app does, so I can now have a just 'Português' language rather than a 'Português (Portugal)' or a 'Português (Brazil)', which are the only options available on Shopify, which doesn't even let you use both at the same time, so there is no point at all on making that distinction. I spoke to Shopify about it but they ignored me completely.

However, this app's support team were really responsive to my feedback and implemented a little change to make their app definitely the best option for all the geolocation and redirection needs.

100% recommended!

Drag Queen Market
Birleşik Krallık
DevIT.Software yanıt 16 Şubat 2024

Thank you so much for this pleasant and complete review. Such an interest while using our app is the biggest motivation for our entire team to move forward and provide even better service and app possibilities.

9 Ekim 2023

They effortlessly resolved the issue. Great support

Roots.eco
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
DevIT.Software yanıt 10 Ekim 2023

Thanks for your review. We are pleased to know that our support was helpful. We hope that the app helps you further in your business.

28 Aralık 2023

Fantastic service second to none amazing

Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 11 saat
DevIT.Software yanıt 29 Aralık 2023

Thank you very much for that high estimation of our work! We're totally happy to assist with any questions related to the app at any moment. Wish you the best achievements in your business!

21 Ekim 2023

Oleksii is a genius! He's helped me so much and even solved a problem I was having with my store that I didn't know how to solve.

Healthy Bod Co
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 saat
DevIT.Software yanıt 23 Ekim 2023

Thank you for your review. We are really glad that we could assist you with your request. I hope the app will be helpful to you in your business. Our Support Team is always glad to help you with any questions.

26 Ocak 2024

Best app !

OMOЇOBOI Дизайнерські шпалери
Ukrayna
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 10 saat
DevIT.Software yanıt 27 Ocak 2024

Thank you very much for your review. We are always glad to help!

3 Ekim 2023

This app is intuitiv and the customer service is beyond awesome! They are quick and so helpful and the app is doing everything we need for our shop!

I can truly recommend this app.

YOOLOLA
Avusturya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
DevIT.Software yanıt 4 Ekim 2023

Thank you for your review. We are really delighted to know that the the app turned out to be helpful for your store. We'll be glad to cooperate further and our Support Team is always at your service 😊

9 Eylül 2023

I am a happy brand new customer of this app... working and i have the support for finest details... thanks!

Mercado Roupas
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
DevIT.Software yanıt 10 Eylül 2023

Thanks for your kind feedback! We are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything works the way our customers want! If you have any questions - we are ready to help anytime!

29 Ağustos 2023

Just started using this product, the support is happy, responds very quickly, and helps to solve issues, and build languages into the theme

avibehome
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
DevIT.Software yanıt 30 Ağustos 2023

Thanks a lot for your pleasant words towards our Selector app. We're really proud of our product, as strongly as we're proud of our dear users! Always here to provide any further assistance.

23 Ocak 2024

Questa è esattamente l'app che stavamo cercando, un selettore per valuta e lingua semplice e ben configurabile. Assistenza clienti ECCELLENTE! Super consigliata!

Parma Gourmet - Italian Luxury Food
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
DevIT.Software yanıt 24 Ocak 2024

Grazie per la tua opinione. È davvero bello sapere che ti piace l'app. Siamo felici di offrirti un'app semplice ma funzionale. Se hai bisogno di aiuto o hai domande sull'app, contatta il nostro supporto. Siamo sempre al tuo servizio!