Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 december 2023

A top APP!
It offers a lot of customization options, live chat and FAQ page in one.
The web app and mobile app also work very reliably.
And I was always helped very quickly and competently with the smaller adjustments for my shop. I now use a lot of apps, but with Willdesk other providers can follow an example when it comes to support, which is what I always hope for. Top!

RolConArt
Oostenrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 22 december 2023

Wow, thank you for the stellar review! 💖 We're thrilled to hear that you consider us a top app and appreciate the customization options. It's fantastic to know that our live chat, FAQ page, and the reliability of both our web and mobile apps have met your expectations. We're especially grateful for your kind words about our support team's quick and competent assistance with your shop adjustments.

At Willdesk, we're dedicated to providing top-notch service, and your feedback fuels our commitment. If there's anything more you need or any further enhancements you'd like to see, don't hesitate to let us know. We're honored to have you as a valued user, and we look forward to continually exceeding your expectations. Thanks for choosing Willdesk! 🤗

Mariadel | Loloyal Support 💫

10 januari 2024

So far - so good. I need to learn about your program so I can ask intelligent and productive questions.

Kid-Epics Expressions
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 13 januari 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! 😊If you have any more thoughts to share about the program or if there's any specific queries, feel free to let us know! 🌟 We will be more happy to assist you. 🥰

Kim | Willdesk Support

8 april 2024

I would recommend this to others as it is pretty simple to use and customer support is awesome even or the free plan

eTrixie
1 dag gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 9 april 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to use and that you received exceptional customer support, even on our free plan! 😊 Your recommendation means the world to us, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy selling! 🛍️🎉

Sophie 💗
Willdesk Customer Support 🌟

19 januari 2024

Great customer service as always!

Allyzure
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 21 januari 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 Our team is delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service. If you ever need assistance again, feel free to reach out. 🌟

10 december 2023

I really like this app. When your website is not very large, you can choose the free version, which should be sufficient.

outpaws_us
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 12 december 2023

🌟 Thank you for the positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy our app. 😊 It's great to know that the free version is serving your needs, especially for smaller websites. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out! 🚀

Best Regards,
Sophie|Willdesk Team

29 november 2023

I appreciate the recent update to the app and have been enjoying its use. I want to commend Agent Nona for her exceptional assistance in addressing all my queries. She ensured that all my concerns were promptly addressed. Thank you. I plan to upgrade our subscription and continue using this app for the long haul. :)

PARCINQ Official Store
Filipijnen
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 3 december 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the recent app update and that Agent Nona provided exceptional assistance with your queries. 🌟 Your commendation means a lot to us! We look forward to having you continue your journey with us and appreciate your plan to upgrade the subscription for the long haul. 🚀 If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy using! 🌈🙌

Best Regards,
Sophie|Willdesk Team

3 januari 2024

Nona was great and helpful

Shop Sigvaris
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 6 januari 2024

I'm thrilled to hear that Nona was fantastic and helpful! 🌟 If you have any more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 😊

10 november 2023

Great customer service, I had a small issue but it was solved in just a few minutes.
Thanks Grace

Gentil Official
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 11 november 2023

🌟 Thank you so much for your kind words! 🤗 We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service team. If you ever need assistance again, feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing us! 🙌😊

Sophie|Willdesk Support Team🥰

26 december 2023

Nona helped me a lot! Thanks :)

DoctorEvening
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 28 december 2023

I'm thrilled to hear that Nona was able to assist you! 🌟 Thanks for your feedback, and if you ever need further help, we're here for you! 😊👍

7 november 2023

We have been using Willdesk for a month or two now and it has been fantastic, we love not having to use Meta business suit for messaging anymore!

City Honda Manawatu
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 10 november 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Willdesk! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been able to provide you with a better messaging solution than Meta business suit. If you have any feedback or suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're always looking for ways to improve our service and better meet the needs of our users.
Best,