Recenze (79)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
24. únor 2023

Excellent support. Very responsive to feedback adding features very quickly. I am actually looking forward to making new feature requests.

Frog God Games
27. říjen 2022

I started my business selling online digital content and this app in my opinion is the best one I've used so far. Works perfectly and has everything I need and I so simple to use.

Affordable Martial Arts
Spojené království
Vývojář Sellkite Business odpověděl 27. říjen 2022

Thanks a lot . You are super awesome !❤️ Love your support for us.

12. srpen 2022

This app is wonderful! Highly recommend to anyone looking to sell digital downloads. They offer great customer service as well! Win, win!

Lisa Buchanan Designs
Vývojář Sellkite Business odpověděl 12. srpen 2022

Thanks Lisa , Highly appreciate your support for us :)

2. prosinec 2022

This was very helpful with selling digital downloads. The company has great customer service and helped me customize all the form and email template so that it matches my brand.

evar.records
Vývojář Sellkite Business odpověděl 6. prosinec 2022

❤️ Thanks a lot , Really means a lot for us. We always work towards merchants success . Happy to help every time !!

25. říjen 2022

I like that the app allows for more than one track to be added. Once you learn how to connect the dots for what should be uploaded it is very easy to navigate. I enjoy using the app and glad that it was a referral for a digital download products.

The LDL Wellness Shop
17. červen 2023

Nice application, I got a bug with the fullfillment method but the dev helped me out to solve it. Thanks

Pheraly
Francie
20. leden 2023

very satisfied , great support , nice and helpful. I can only recommend the app.Great job and great service

PARMDORA® - Parmdora
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Sellkite Business odpověděl 20. leden 2023

Thanks a lot ❤️ . Thanks a lot for your super inspiring words. Made my day.

22. srpen 2022

We have been on Shopify for about two years. Sellkite Unlimited Digital Downloads is the best app company we have ever worked with. Five stars does not do this company justice. This is more than a company--the owner is committed to providing quality service to each client and making certain that the needs of the clients are met. You will understand everything you need to do because they are committed to making certain that you do.

UNITED BELIEVING POWER ONLINE STORE
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Sellkite Business odpověděl 22. srpen 2022

Thank you so much Gwyn 🙂 love your support 💕

12. červenec 2023

Thanks to Shriniket to help me I wanted to delete autofulfilment on multiple stores and he did it the same day

Dinuggs
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
29. duben 2023

The app is easy to use only after you figure out its features. I suggest that the app becomes more user-friendly by tweaking and changing some features. A more user-friendly interface would definitely increase the download of this app.
the support system for any technical issues is amazing, and present 24/7. the downloaded material is as expected. I would also suggest a more easy way when the link is sent to the customers, it would be easier if the email link immediately downloaded the product instead of taking the customer to another page to click the download icon. thank you for listening, looking forward to a more developed application

ALjudybyGhada