Toplam puan
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
5 Ocak 2024

Excellent email and SMS marketing application! Our company had been utilizing Omnisend for an extended period, but we found it lacking in delivering the weekly and monthly email campaigns we required. Omnisend also fell short on essential features and posed challenges in swiftly setting up campaigns.This platform not only fulfills our automation email and SMS needs but also it has all the features of Omnisend and more. What's particularly noteworthy is its rapid and straightforward campaign setup. I highly recommend both the Sendvio app and the supportive staff.

Platinum-Level Office Chairs
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
Sendvio yanıt 8 Ocak 2024

Thank you for your kind words and valuable appreciation! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Rest assured, we remain committed to consistently providing the best service to meet your needs. We look forward to serving you again!

23 Ocak 2024

This app is so much more user friendly than some others ive used. Setup was far easier and emails did not end up in spam for a nice change. (Reason why I chose this application) Thank you for the support @Nalley, I had around 4 issues and they were all resolved within a few minutes.

TidySpaces
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
Sendvio yanıt 24 Ocak 2024

We sincerely appreciate your kind acknowledgment. We're committed to providing top-notch service and consistently meeting your needs at the highest standard. Thank you for placing your trust in us.
- Nallely (Customer Success Team)

15 Kasım 2023

Only app which worked for me, extremly easy to setup and actual emails do not get into spam. Had really lovely support rep Nallely, she helped me setup everything properly and explain some things, very knowledgeable, communicative, responds fast... 5/5 support!

Highly recommend this app and that rep support is top notch.

UK Nervila
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Sendvio yanıt 17 Kasım 2023

Thank you for this amazing review. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will be glad to continue helping with anything you may need!
At your service,
- Nallely (Customer Success Team)

13 Aralık 2023

I had wonderful help from my representative today very pleased with the help I provided show helped me through the problem and went seamlessly. Thank you for your support in getting this done. Best regards,
Amanda

Pearl Envy
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:15 gün
Sendvio yanıt 14 Aralık 2023

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We will always do our best to take care of your needs :)
- Customer Success Team

18 Ocak 2024

Hello, the support was amazing thanks a lot all perfect

Golden Age Hub
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Sendvio yanıt 19 Ocak 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you're happy with our service. Feel free to reach out if you need any more help :)

15 Ocak 2024

My agent was amazinggggg!!!! She helped me so diligently and was very clear with instructions on how to create and edit my email/sms automations. So far I love using Sendvio for my business. Thank you!

The iLL Shop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
Sendvio yanıt 16 Ocak 2024

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We're so glad you had a good experience. We will always do our best to take care of your needs!

20 Ocak 2024

These guys are the best they set me up and help me walk me through the whole process. I definitely recommend them and I am happy with their service. If I could give 10 stars I would.

MOJO CORP
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 11 saat
Sendvio yanıt 21 Ocak 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! It's truly our pleasure to serve you. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to continue supporting you in any way you need!

11 Ocak 2024

I scheduled a call and they were able to help me very quickly. The service is great.

Listamigos
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
Sendvio yanıt 16 Ocak 2024

Thank you! We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our service. It will be a pleasure for us to continue helping you with everything you need :)

24 Ocak 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

UI is better than Kalviyo. Have some reasonable price plans. Customer support is helpful.

Taybun™
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:21 gün
Sendvio yanıt 8 Ocak 2024

We are truly thankful for your valuable appreciation. We remain committed to constantly striving to provide the best possible service to meet all your needs. We look forward to serving you again.

19 Aralık 2023

thanks Sarahy, fixed my issue quickly

Helinora
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Sendvio yanıt 20 Aralık 2023

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We will always do our best to take care of your needs :)
Sarahy (Customer Success Team)