Değerlendirmeler (4.141)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
26 Haziran 2024

Very wonderful application
He helped me work on the site's SEO and rank high in search results

Sidalih.com || صيدلية.كوم
Suudi Arabistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
26 Haziran 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

The search pie team is awesome. They were patient and extremely helpful even for the FREE PLAN Subscribers. From customer service to development, SeachPie has been a huge help.

We just signed up for the enterprise plan. Very excited to see the results!

dmsostore
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
2 Nisan 2024

Clara and Wendy were wonderful customer reps! They talked me through step-by-step as requested as to how to integrate the app onto our store! They made the process quick and easy for me! I hope to contact them again in the near future! :)

Jivaka Beauty
Güney Kore
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
7 Haziran 2024

App seems useful. Support has been helpful.

V4&After
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
1 Haziran 2024

Wendy helped me and SearchPie is very nice app. The customer support chat was quick to reply and my questions were quickly resolved.
Also, the explanation of the support was easy to understand with images.
There were no message interruptions or gaps during the conversation and it was smooth!

Japanything
Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:21 gün
21 Mayıs 2024

Extremely helpful and am still on free trial . Wendy Solved my problems in minutes . I am extremely happy they fixes my Metatags issues within some hours and thats so fast Ahhh.... I Really likes there services.

DROPIFY STORE
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 gün
3 Mayıs 2024

I would like to express my deep gratitude for the exceptional collaboration I had with you recently. Daisy, Krystal and Linda, the best support I have had, the girls were so helpful every step of the way.
They took the time to understand my specific needs and goals, offering relevant suggestions and personalized strategies.
I recommend their services to anyone looking to improve their online presence. If you need quality SEO and speed optimization, look no further than SearchPie. They are the best!
If I can give more than 5 stars I will without hesitation

Articool
Tunus
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
17 Temmuz 2024

Thank you so much team for great app and super helpful support! Highly recommended

Blegend Sports Management LLC
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
22 Mayıs 2024

would definitely recommend this app to people

Future Tec
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
17 Mayıs 2024

Excellent app. With a lot of features to improve the SEO and Website Speed as well. The support team is quick. Wendy helped me all the way to improve my store.

Dream Home Store