SearchPie SEO & Speed optimize , 3.729 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
25 Mart 2024

Anne was really helpful, i did an seo report and seen that there was many issues, each step of the way Anne helped me fix all these problems quickly and efficiently. There was some features that were not turned on also that i did not see! Thank you for your help.

YourEverydayShop
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
28 Mart 2024

This app is great! Has many features other apps don't.

The only thing it loses on is that some other apps have Alt-Text optimizer free for all.

Support is great also!

Gamer Tech
Portekiz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
17 Ocak 2024

Great app that does all the work in the background plus has helpful tips to improve your site SEO score and speed. Excellent customer service. Very helpful and informative.

K-Pop Time
Avustralya
8 Mart 2024

I just started using this app. It has great features and is quite expensive, but it gets the work done. They have an amazing team that replies in a minute to help you out with the issues. Krystal was an amazing person; she guided me on what should be done to rank my SEO higher. Totally great experience

THE EUPHORIKA
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
23 Şubat 2024

Utilizing SearchPie SEO & Speed was a game-changer for my Shopify store. Their team’s deep dive into SEO and speed optimization delivered immediate, impactful results. Not only did my site’s speed see a dramatic boost, but my organic traffic also surged thanks to their strategic SEO enhancements. Their hands-on, personalized approach made all the difference, offering not just solutions but real, measurable success. Exceptional support and expertise from the SearchPie team underscored the entire experience, making them an indispensable partner in my store’s growth. For any Shopify store looking to climb the rankings and speed past competitors, SearchPie is the clear choice.

Alt Til Sæsonen
Danimarka
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
19 Mart 2024

Thank you for your help!!!!
A responsive team that solved all my problems.
Thanks to Clara

FairyKitt
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
21 Şubat 2024

Your team was amazing in assisting me setup my website for optimization.

LeahCim Clothing
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
13 Mart 2024

I'm writing to give a big thumbs up to SearchPie for their excellent SEO services! I recently started working on improving my website's search engine optimization, and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the technical aspects.

That's where Wendy from SearchPie came in. She was incredibly helpful and patient in guiding me through the process of setting up my SEO strategy. She took the time to explain everything in clear, understandable terms, and made sure I felt comfortable with each step.

Thanks again to Wendy and SearchPie for the fantastic service! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for help with their SEO.

Mamofa Global Store
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
25 Ocak 2024

Wendy was so helpful and patient. I learned so much about boosting my SEO. I have never had better customer service

The Jambalaya Moon
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
29 Ocak 2024

Wendy was very helpful with all of my questions, thank you

Argent Craft