SearchPie SEO & Speed optimize , 3.875 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
23 Nisan 2024

I had a great customer service experience with the friendly team who helped me setting up the app, recommended

panda Beauty
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
15 Şubat 2024

Amazing app with great customer service, very useful for those who have an online store and want it optimized as best as possible

Gioielleria Assodiori Italy
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
11 Mart 2024

Just started this APP and can say that the support ist great! Excited for the cooperation in the future!

Fox by Ren
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
9 Nisan 2024

Nice client support frow Wendy that helped with setting up. Suggested also what was possible to do and gave me positive options.

Couragem
Portekiz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 gün
13 Nisan 2024

I'm so excited that I downloaded this app. The customer service was awesome. Ms. Hana helped me solve the most critical issue that I was dealing with and quickly. If I could rate this performance, it would be a 100 rating. I recommend new beginners to install and use this app for all your needs. You won't be disappointed at all.

BepowerfulBefearless
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
22 Nisan 2024

Linda and Ainsley went above and beyond to assist me with some obstacles I ran into while setting up my website. They were kind, professional, and thorough when answering my questions. Hands down, the best customer service professionals I have ever worked with. I highly recommend SearchPie SEO & Speed Optimize!

Janey Grey Collective
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 gün
9 Nisan 2024

An excellent application for promoting the site on Google, very convenient for the user and excellent customer service, highly recommend

בית הובי אונליין
İsrail
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 gün
28 Ocak 2024

great app so far! customer service is always on point anytime i asked anything, and very patient/helpful. Switched from SEO Booster (or whatever it was called... really wasn't doing anything for 6 months i had it), used SearchPie and seamless transition and instant feedback for results. look forward to seeing how it works long-term for an update.

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
26 Nisan 2024

Title: Fantastic SEO Service with Exceptional Guidance from Dmitri

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I recently started using SearchPie for my website's SEO needs, and I couldn't be more impressed with the results. Dmitri, the person who guided me through setting up the app, provided exceptional assistance every step of the way.

From the moment I reached out with inquiries about their services, Dmitri was prompt, professional, and incredibly knowledgeable. He took the time to understand my business goals and tailored the SEO strategy accordingly. His guidance was invaluable in navigating the intricacies of the app setup process.

What sets SearchPie apart is their commitment to transparency and communication. Dmitri has been readily available to address any questions or concerns, providing timely updates and insightful recommendations to further enhance my website's performance.

Overall, I highly recommend SearchPie for anyone looking to boost their website's SEO effectiveness. With their top-notch service and Dmitri's expertise, you can trust that your online presence is in good hands.

Thank you, SearchPie, and a special shoutout to Dmitri for your outstanding support!

D3blouses
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
10 Mart 2024

The customer service has been excellent and support has walked me through multiple steps for the improvement of my Shopify site.

Just Cool Beans