Değerlendirmeler (817)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
1 Temmuz 2024

We've tried 4 different apps for our shipping settings, because our rates are based on postcodes, this one is the best.
Their customer service is good as well, Janani helped me to solve the problem I have, easy to communicate, and highly recommend to all!

Good Furniture
Yeni Zelanda
Logbase yanıt 4 Temmuz 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

31 Mayıs 2024

When it comes to Shopify apps, Support is crucial. I have used their support a few times and it has always been great but today I got in touch with a particular problem that was slightly more complicated. I got in touch with Jenifer through live chat and she offered a Zoom meeting to clarify the issue. This was a step above any support I have received in the past and she kept me on the call while she figured out a solution. Really pleased and thanks again, Jenifer.

MacGregor and MacDuff
Birleşik Krallık
Logbase yanıt 10 Haziran 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

29 Mayıs 2024

Great app and support from Vinduja. Helped to get our customers to select from both standard and express delivery options for selected suburbs. Helped to offer a better experience for our clients

Grown Florists
Avustralya
Logbase yanıt 10 Haziran 2024

17 Mayıs 2024

THE BEST customer support. Shipping formulas can be complex and this is a very awesome product once you take a little bit of time to learn it. Customer support is the best out of any app I've used in our 6+ years in business. Absolutely fantastic support.

Channel XR
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
Logbase yanıt 20 Mayıs 2024

13 Haziran 2024

This application is really good, a little complex to use when you have several suppliers and starting delivery points to manage, but the support is really present and has helped me enormously! I recommend this application.

FRANCE CHR
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay

21 Haziran 2024

Really useful app and great customer service. Jenifer set up all of our shipping rates for us, saving us hours of work. They helped us through the testing process and made amendments where necessary.

TheSoapery
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
Logbase yanıt 26 Haziran 2024

13 Haziran 2024

I am very pleased with the Shopify app "Shipping Rates - Shipeasy". I want to highlight the excellent support I received from Jenifer Logbase. She provided me with tremendous assistance and was extremely helpful with all my inquiries.

Filz Asmussen
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl

1 Nisan 2024

Shipeasy - is an excellent app for stores that require products to be shipped to different zones - The shipping in Australia is very difficult if you have different vendors with products that are different weights shipping to the one customer (so you need to combine product shipping rates) or even just shipping products to different zones.
We needed a solution that calculated the shipping for items from different vendors to be calculated at the Shopping cart /check out level, and it needed to be fast, to avoid cart drop out!

I the needed ground work by creating a graph of Zones and tagged products accordingly with an identifying tag so Shipeasy could create a shipping calculator - They took the time needed and were excellent...
We have been very happy and it has worked perfectly for a year!

I would recommend ShipEasy to anyone who needs a Shopify Multi-product multi-zone shipping calculator ..

Thank you Shipeasy! Best of Luck...

Feel free to reach out to - bomd.com.au if you need help with your graph ready for shipeasy :-)... (I am a shopify partner and I love to see businesses succeed!)

eshopa-store
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
Logbase yanıt 5 Nisan 2024

3 Mayıs 2024

The app is always willing to hear your feedback and make changes, the support team is amazing. I've spoken with 3 or 4 different people and all of them have been great! It can be so complex to resolve their understanding is amazing. Thanks always team

Habitus
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Logbase yanıt 7 Mayıs 2024

11 Haziran 2024

Lots of options, fast and reliable support, never experienced an outage. Perfect app!

Rohr-verbinder.de