Shiprocket: eCommerce Shipping , 650 değerlendirme
Pros: Cutting edge tech app; Well integrated User friendly interface; Logistic charges are not too high; Daily pickups.
Cons: Low manpower->slow response and action; High no. of weight discrepancies on even freezed SKUs; insufficient client support on FAKE ATTEMPTS.
Shiprocket is the best and easy platform for eCommerce entrepreneurs but they have to fire some people from the support team. I'm very disappointed with the support system. They disconnected my call 3 times.
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can understand and assist you further.
1. We moved our Invoicing to Shopify as it was GST integrated before Shiprocket and easier to use. Problem 2 listed below solved! No thanks to Shiprocket!
2. A new issue of False Weight claims by shipping partners, even after we increased the entered weights by 10% over the actual weighs. Wonder if shipping partners like FedEx and Delhivery are doing this to get past the discounts? You have no choice but to accept the increased charges if you wish to continue to use Shiprocket.
3. Still, have to admit that life is easier with shiprocket. Upping the rating from 1 to 3 stars.
A pity as the potential is immense if it works as advertised!
Have been a frustrated Shiprocket user for 5 months now.
Should be a great option for Shopify and Shiprocket users!
Wish it worked though.
1. There is no way to integrate existing users and not having to create a new profile.
2. The invoicing does not work at all! Have been struggling with customer care for months. No taxes show up and this is a serious legal hurdle. The claim of being able to print GST invoices is a complete lie! I have scores of messed up invoices to prove it! You will spend more on reprinting ALL your invoices in the correct format and are at risk of being sued by your customers and risk losing your business. Stay Away!
3. Customer care is polite but no capability to actually solve the issues.
In short, if you only want to ship and not use any other function and hope you don't have to rely on customer care, do so at your own risk!