ShipStation , 702件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の3%は2つ星です
  • 評価の14%は1つ星です
2023年11月29日

Expensive, they keep raising the price and support is never good. They also launch updates that crash the system. Shipstation has an outage 5-10 times per year. Currently, It won't connect to Shopify correctly and I can't get any help.

LeanLight
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年1月16日

Customer service is great and really helpful. This app has saved us a lot of time with printing labels. Definitely recommend for any company.

Red Toro
2023年11月9日

Like with most apps, there have been some complications at the start, but shipstation support has been on point to address any issues we have had. We have been using it for over 6 months and are happy with it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Spinettis Gaming Supplies
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年12月5日

ShipStation has been great and Stancey was very friendly and helpful with the follow up calls! Thanks so much!

Astroworld Telescopes
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2023年11月8日

Makes fulfillment so much easier and efficient. Also very good customer service. I needed help customizing labels in a certain way and Stancey hopped on the phone with me and walked me through it step-by-step!

Milky
2023年10月30日

ShipStation has been an amazing platform for our business. As our company is new to fulfillment, ShipStation made growing this side of our business extremely easy! The customer service is easy to reach, helpful, and very attentive!

Shake Smart Foodservice Protein
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年10月27日

We love shipstation! It allows us to manage all of our brands in 1 shipstation account. We find the shipping prices are usually better than Shopify shipping as well.

Minox
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年9月19日

Great all around integration, we have no import or tracking update issues in the two years we have been using Shopify and Shipstation. Customer service with Shipstation is invaluable with new packing slips and report export questions we find useful all year. Shopify would not be as productive or fun for that matter without the two together.

VoyagerTools
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2023年10月11日

I have to echo the other terrible reviews. Yes, the software works until it doesn't. Then, when you're under the gun, orders piling up, and waiting on their awful customer support... you're stuck. I'm jumping ship before the holidays.

Defined Life - Official Store of the Define My Day™ Planner
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年11月6日

10/10 would recommend for anyones shipping needs !

Flexpower