Shipway Order Tracking , 200 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 december 2023

Great application for order tracking, Easy to integrate and use, also the shipway staff specially Jyoti helps us a lot.

BaeBeau
5 maanden gebruiken de app
22 december 2023

the best software to tracks order automatically.

GIRORGANIC
7 maanden gebruiken de app
7 november 2023

A good app to align your Shipments plus the staff is so cooperative with you throughout the process. Jyoti thanks for the continuous support. Hope to get such assistance in the future.

M&Y Pehnava
3 maanden gebruiken de app
4 april 2023

Nice app , Free plan also avilable for tracking orders till 50 order a month, very nice service to customers

roseryparis
5 maanden gebruiken de app
29 maart 2023

I used this app for like 2 years on yearly subscription, as I can remember. But I had a super bad experience when I decided to stop using it.

I decided to switch to another app because they don't have Klaviyo integration. Then on March 3, the app auto renewed the subscription (I don't know they can auto renew because last time I had to buy manually).

I recognized this on March 6, and I immediately contacted them for refund. Their policy stated that they could refund the unused credits within 30 days of purchase. They told me to contact Shopify support. The Shopify support then raised a ticket to them so that they can refund using the Partner Dashboard.

And they just didn't reply. I tried reaching out to them via the live chat on the app, or told Shopify support to push them. But no help. They still don't reply as for now.

I see that they don't want to help customers when there are refund tickets. So guys, remember to uninstall the app if you don't use it anymore.

Melaninful
Vietnam
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Shipway heeft geantwoord 5 april 2023

Hi Team,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. However as stated by you, we never denied the refund & it has already been processed last week.

As a standard process our team tried to you reach you mutiple times to convert your credits into any other apps where there was no response.
But again it was great working with you, and we apologize for the experience you had.
We are looking forward to serve you again.

21 april 2023

The app is easy to install and configure, and its intuitive interface allows customers to easily track the status of their orders.

Naivri
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
22 augustus 2023

The support is very poor someone named Jyoti dont' answer my questions and just keep me hanging in there alone. I have problems with editing my emails templates I don't know why but I can't save the changes made to the email notification template.

Lavenders Beauty
Marokko
5 dagen gebruiken de app
7 november 2016

Works exactly as described. Low maintenance and affordable. Definitely worthwhile or any business shipping products.

Sleepsaintly
Verenigde Staten
Bijna 6 jaar gebruiken de app
8 juli 2017

Lovely App. Have been using it since long and our Team is Very Happy.

Bigbrandbox
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
29 december 2020

This app is full of features and with supportive staff. Best app ever. Using it for more than 1 years.

WallMantra