Shopify Bundles , Počet recenzí: 465

• 13 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 9 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 14 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
22. leden 2024

The bundles app enabled us to create the product combinations we wanted to create. Keep in mind it can only be used up to max 10 SKUs

Clover Living
Nizozemsko
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 5. únor 2024

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. You can now add up to 30 products to a bundle: https://changelog.shopify.com/posts/support-for-up-to-30-products-in-a-bundle

19. leden 2024

Waited years for this, only to be disappointed by the lack features. The bundles not being available on outside sales channels renders it useless for us. Not pulling in individual variant costs is a pain, but I think there’s a workaround.

I’ll circle back once it’s available on all sales channels.

VIP Luxury Hair Care
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 22. leden 2024

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on enabling bundles to be sold in additional sales channels, so stay tuned.

31. prosinec 2023

Seems to work well, unfortunate it wont show product bundles through to instagram shop page

AnniWear
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
5. leden 2024

This app is excellent. It is user friendly and has so many integration options. This app is always updating and keeping its users abreast. I love the free courses and events offered in the app. I've learned a lot about e-commerce through Shopify, because I came in more clueless than I'd like to mention.

K A Beauty
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
9. leden 2024

The app itself is easy to use and works only when viewing on your website. The bundles are not available to view on any other channels (Example your app, tiktok, or other sales channels). Since we have an app, this is very important and hopefully Shopify will fix this as is seems to just be a simple update they could do. Once that issue is resolved I would give this 5 stars!

Luxa Nutrition
Doba používání aplikace: 15 dny

17. leden 2024

Cons:
1. Bundle is limited to 10 products only, I don't understand why to limit it like this.
2. Does not have reporting of any kind (Manageable)

Pros:
1. Directly integrates with Product Setup
2. Itemized Billing & Taxes
3. Easy to use

Vsaral
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 22 dny
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 22. leden 2024

Regarding your other feedback, we are always evaluating new feature requests for our roadmap and will certainly consider this for the future.

31. leden 2024

Great that you can do bundles at last.

Baby&More
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Datum úprav: 8. leden 2024

We are enjoying it very much so far! It is exactly what we needed and it has been a long time coming. So far we only need very basic features like how it was already built. It'll be nice moving forward if there are small adjustments that can be made - we believe Shopify will keep improving! :)

Small suggestion - think it'll be nice if the "Compare At Price" field is automatically calculated from the total amount all the items that are selected in each bundle. Then what we need to do is type the bundle's price heh.

Also to automatically pull and include images from the respective selected listings (that are part of the bundle), into the bundle listing.

That's all! Best part is it's free!!!!

Nodspark
Singapur
Datum úprav: 4. únor 2024

Simple and effective. However I can't seem to create orders I had some orders come through but it won't create the order. Its missing some key features.

Aptgamers
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Datum úprav: 25. březen 2024

We've been running the bundles app for a couple of months now and while it's a great addition to our shopify store there are some issues that need to be addressed for it to be a reliable tool in complicated fulfillment environments. If you have a simple store with inventory stored and shipped from a single location you probably won't encounter any of the issues I've had. My main complaints are that I can't track bundle sales by sku or tag and any time a fulfillment location is removed from a product it causes all the bundles associated with that product to show zero stock when stock is still available at other locations.

Session Goods