Shopify Bundles , Počet recenzí: 503

• 13 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 10 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 14 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
13. březen 2024

A very nice and easy to use Bundle App. I am however dissapointed, that the bundled product is not shown in the order confirmation mail to our customers. Instead it shows the products that are part of the bundle (rather than the actual bundle). The same shows in your own order backend. Is there not anyway to change this, so that the order confirmation shows the bundled product?

Calisweats.dk
Dánsko
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
24. březen 2024

Its unfortunate that we cannot use existing products and must create a new product. We will await for more updates before continuing.

DuraPaw
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 12 dny
13. únor 2024

The app is very good. Create bundles got much simpler. It still need few improvement and more flexibility. Please look after my request and i'll improve my ratings

Indian Petals
Indie
8. březen 2024

It does what it needs to do and integrates seamlessly.

MITMH24 Online Store
Doba používání aplikace: 16 dny
26. únor 2024

Very difficult to use. All our products have variables and too many limitations. Difficult to understand and even more difficult to try to build bundles. Moving on.

Angler's Pro Tackle & Outdoors
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 4. březen 2024

Thanks for your feedback. We continue to work hard on updating our app's features and capabilities, and we will pass this feedback along to our team.

17. únor 2024

This app was easy to learn and is very intuitive.

Soul Stitchery
17. únor 2024

This app makes no sense? With multiple sizes and colour variants it seems to expect you to be able to predict customer choices and load accordingly? Ludicrous. You need to be able to load all the colours and sizes of one set of items and then enable them to be bundled with another set of items (of your choice in size and colour)?

Why do you make Apps that don't make sense?

stok.
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
14. únor 2024

Solid - but I really need it to be able to create a bundle with a specific set of variants, which it cannot.

True North Map Co
15. duben 2024

This pretty much does everything I need it to do - and much better than the paid apps. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the others do, like price adjustments for buying multiples, but I think this is a great option for simple kits.

Crazy for Ewe
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 hodinami
3. leden 2024

I have tried several bundles apps that stopped running after few days and claimed you to upgrade to Professional plan with a high extra payment. Also non of them worked on POS. This Shopify App is free, also not working on POS, but you can make specific POS products for your POS.

KarlsKicks®