Shopify Bundles , Počet recenzí: 493

• 13 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 10 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 14 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. září 2023

Whoa there buster! Shopify tells us this App is FREE, however, I see a price of $79. Is this the Canadian Price? Or the “Dawn Price”? Or is this just an underhanded, slide it under the table Price? Shopify Templates are already overpriced in my opinion. As a senior citizen, I’m already on the fence about Shopify because of the difficulty of setting up my shop using confusing & difficult to use templates….!

Millie&Rufus Handcrafted Soaps
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 hodinami
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 15. září 2023

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Sorry for any confusion regarding the pricing. Our app is completely free, and we would love to help you resolve any issues you have with setting up your shop. Please reach out to Shopify Support so we can investigate.

21. září 2023

Great to get this bundle feature added natively in Shopify, but unfortunately it doesn't work correctly when having Shopify linked to an ERP system like MS Business Central. Since bundles are new stand alone items, orders will be send to Business Central with the bundle item and not the single items, which need to be picked and packed. Also inventory in Business Central will not be adjusted correctly as the items are not being fulfilled separately.
Would be great if the bundled items could be added individually to the cart with separate prices as well.
Hope to see a feature update allowing this app to work along side with a connected ERP like MS Business Central.

Skandium London
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 35 minutami
21. srpen 2023

The app seems to work quite well but why limit to 10 products per bundle ? I need at least 15-20 products per bundle to make it useful for my shop. Are you planning to extend this in the future ? If not I won't be able to use it...

Pro.sisilapaillette
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 12 minutami
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 24. srpen 2023

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. You can now add up to 30 products to a bundle: https://changelog.shopify.com/posts/support-for-up-to-30-products-in-a-bundle

29. srpen 2023

Would be great if it would let you bundle more than 10 items. Now I have to find something else. Dumb.

Ovani Sound
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 hodinami
26. červenec 2023

I love the idea but it's useless for large stores or collections because you can only add 10 products per bundle. For example, if I wanted to do "Buy 2 get 1 Free" on a collection, I couldn't add all products from that collection. If your collections are larger than 10, this is useless.

I would love to see this expanded for larger stores.

Vape360
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 7 minutami
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 28. červenec 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of this feature, so stay tuned.

23. září 2023

finalmente qualcosa di nuovo, ho provato app, pero sarebbe meglio che ti permetteva di creare le varianti anche da singolo prodotto in modo che non devi creare più pacchetti ma con un singolo pacchetto puoi fare tutto sia gli sconti

CR EXPRESS S.A.S.
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
17. květen 2024

This app unfortunately doesn't support the Facebook and Google sales channels - nowadays that's a must have. Fix this please and you'll get a 5* review!

Life Apparel Co
Austrálie
2. srpen 2023

Needs more features, e.g. pick anything from one collection and combine with anything from another collection. Fixed bundles are OK but having to create every bundle variation is a multiplier of toil.

Christian Products
Austrálie
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 4. srpen 2023

Hi, thanks for your feedback on Shopify Bundles. As part of our recent bundles launch we also launched a curated collection of third-party bundle apps that have recently updated their apps to provide support for additional bundle types (including mix-and-match) and also provide some of the same benefits as Shopify Bundles, including direct integration to Shopify admin and real-time inventory syncing. You can expect this curated collection to grow as more of our bundle app partners update their apps as well: https://apps.shopify.com/collections/functions-bundles?itcat=summer-23-editions-page&itterm=BundlesApp1P-Featured-Inline

14. říjen 2023

Jammer dan de app maar weinig combinaties in de bundels laat. Een bundel mag maar 100 combinaties hebben.

MaeMua
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 minutami
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 15. říjen 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! We are always evaluating new feature requests for our roadmap and will certainly consider this for the future.