Shopify Bundles , Počet recenzí: 415

• 13 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 10 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 15 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
29. prosinec 2023

The core functionality is good - easy to build a custom bundle product and it is seamless through the checkout experience. There are still multiple areas where it falls apart though, one of them being a BIG issue. We have retail stores, and a warehouse. We only fulfil out of our warehouse, but our store inventory counts towards the bundle inventory. So products are able to be purchased even if they are sold out. Not being able to differentiate the inventory for a bundle like the rest of our site is a big problem.

Smaller issue, but we will run promotions for buy 4 items get X off, and the bundles are treated as a single item. It makes sense, but it would be great to allow them to count as however many items are in the bundle, since the bundle is just a combination of other products in store already.

Lastly, we use Boost filter and search, and all the bundle products don't pass their inventory levels out, so they appear as sold out products on our collection page. I've worked around it as best i can, but its still causing problems.

This could be a great app, but right now its best used for simple sites and scenarios.

Super7
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
23. leden 2024

Good and simple App.

offers me the option to sell multiple products assembled as one.

However live pricing update would be very, very helpfull and a huge improvement to the app. at this moment only the stock is updated automatically.
Since i have dynamic pricing of my products i have to manually update this every day.

GameChaserz
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
9. prosinec 2023

Easy to use. But I'm very disappointed that I can't integrate a recurring subscription feature with the Shopify Bundles app. In order to offer a subscription for a bundle purchase, I have to pay for another 3rd party app. Anther 3rd party app is costly and their landing page design does not flow with the Shopify theme that I'm using. I prefer to use Shopify's Bundles landing page. Please, would you consider working with a subscription developer to integrate their app with your bundles app?

I'm also disappointed that I can promote the bundles on Google Ads.

eccefoods
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 11. prosinec 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of these features, so stay tuned.

9. leden 2024

The app itself is easy to use and works only when viewing on your website. The bundles are not available to view on any other channels (Example your app, tiktok, or other sales channels). Since we have an app, this is very important and hopefully Shopify will fix this as is seems to just be a simple update they could do. Once that issue is resolved I would give this 5 stars!

Luxa Nutrition
Doba používání aplikace: 15 dny
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 22. leden 2024

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on enabling bundles to be sold in additional sales channels, so stay tuned.

12. prosinec 2023

The app didnt meet my expectations so I deleted it. Now all the products that were included in bundles are no longer available. I get the message that the product was created with the Bundle App and that is not true. The product was created months ahead of installing this app. I tried to reinstall the bundles app and still there is nothing I can do to activate the products. Please offer support

PELICULA
Rumunsko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Datum úprav: 4. únor 2024

Simple and effective. However I can't seem to create orders I had some orders come through but it won't create the order. Its missing some key features.

Aptgamers
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
27. listopad 2023

This as app has helped us out in some ways but has caused issues in other ways. I've contacted the support before to let them know that the bundle products do not show up on any other sales channels (Google, Instagram, FB for instance) which is a massive downside when trying to market the bundle products - it's pretty much impossible. So far the response was that I was only the 2nd person to query this and it's not on top of their 'to fix' list.

Exploding Bakery
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 4. prosinec 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of this feature, so stay tuned.

20. listopad 2023

Free, and very limited. You get just slightly more than you pay here. No reporting, limited marketing, like everyone mentions. There is hope, but im not holding my breath. Shopify also have consider their existing app ecosystem and developers I guess.

Kaffa.no
Norsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 4. prosinec 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of the Reporting feature, so stay tuned.

1. únor 2024

Exactly what I need but I realllllly wish they made this compatible with the POS. Really need that to work.

Senergy
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
3. listopad 2023

It's very easy to create bundles with this app and easy wins the day when you have as many products as we have. I wish it would automatically pull in each product's photo and/or description into the bundles product. That's make even easier to use.

Brew and Feed