Shopify Bundles , Počet recenzí: 474

• 13 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 9 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 14 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 14. únor 2024

I have a bundle created with this app with 4 products in 1 bundle. Only 2 of those products have variants. When on the page of this bundle, I can't see the 2 products without variants. It can be confusing for our customers. https://zebrasclub.com/products/zebrasclub-hockey-referee-beginner-kit Here is the example.

Also, there is a maximum of 100 variants. It's not very convenient when we have a bundle of different apparel (sizes from XXS to XXL).

Also. we can't sell the bundle in Point of Sale. No clue why.

Update: The Shopify Winter Edition 2024 didn't upgrade the variants limits. The maximum you can have is still 100. We would have liked to have about 250 variants for a bundle. I hope you guys change that soon or maybe for the summer edition. Also, it should be able to work with Shopify POS, SHOP, Google, and other sales channels.

Zebrasclub
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
11. srpen 2023

In general if offers some nice basic features. Very straight forward bundles can be created smoothly and it's overall very clear for the customer what he gets when buying the bundle.

For me there are soooo many features missing:
- Dynamic Pricing (Sum up the costs of the individual items of the bundle) and option to add an discount in Currency or % (both please)
- Dynamic Bundles/Mix & Match Bundles (Static bundles are fine but what if I wanna offer buy 2 items in category xy to get 10% discount, buy or more to get 15% discount)
- When I create a bundle of Product 1 (with color option A & B) and Product 2 (color A&B) why is there a drop down to choose the color instead of the swatches of the individual products? Just like how it's set up on the individual product.

So this app is like a start of something with potential. Quiet okay for that and the features it contains work. However, it's definitely not a full alternative to other bundle apps and it needs a lot more features.

Otaro
Německo
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 11. září 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of some features mentioned, so stay tuned.

We are always evaluating new feature requests for our roadmap and will certainly consider the other requests for the future.

11. srpen 2023

The good:
Easy to use and set-up new bundles
Displays fine, and the checkout process is really smooth for customers
Integrates well with our existing ERP system, and has saved a lot of time vs the workaround we had in place

What needs improving
Ability to convert existing product into a bundle (helpful for stores who have been using workarounds)
Reporting - only the individual products show in reports, but I want to know how a particular bundle has performed. This is critical in my opinion
Only works with "online store" - doesn't work with other sales channels. Again this is a big miss as it means bundles can't be shown on Google Shopping etc.

Neal & Wolf
Spojené království
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 15. srpen 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of some of these features, so stay tuned.

13. srpen 2023

This feature is off to a good start but it is missing some things. It would be nice to dynamically calculate price and weight automatically based on the items in the bundle and to give an option to add a dynamic percentage off the bundle based on the original listings values. Right now I have to go in and adjust the price of the bundle when the original listings change. An option to auto-import tags and photos would be helpful as well.

I am very grateful that this app will break down the bundle into single items on the packing slips. That saves me a lot of time.

The Cult Glitter Co.
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
5. listopad 2023

I don't see how this is different from just creating a product that is the stuff I wanted in the bundle. I must have misunderstood the other reviews. I thought it added each product to the cart then customers could add or delete them if the bundle wasn't exactly what they wanted (or if they wanted a different variant). This collection has a discount with a minimum quantity. It isn't discounting, either. It doesn't pull over photos or descriptions. I really don't get why anyone would use this. Just make a product that is the bundle.

i.am.gretchen
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
10. srpen 2023

A great app that i feel more comfortable using as it is built and managed by Shopify. However, it is still buggy with some simple features, excluded. eg. your products need to be set to tracking inventory - we sell products will unlimited inventory (as we are the manufacturer) so this is just an odd requirement. Another, if you already have a bundle product and you want to add, replace or remove a product from the bundle, you have to create a new one instead of edit in the CMS.

Starward Whisky
Austrálie
17. říjen 2023

Best solution for me, but doesn't work with salses channels

IAMRUNBOX
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 19. říjen 2023

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on development of this feature, so stay tuned.

31. srpen 2023

I looked forward to this app but it is very basic.
At the moment the customer can choose from product X AND product Y AND product Z etc as part of a bundle.
It would be great if the custom could choose from product X OR Product Y AND product Z etc etc as part of their bundle.

The 100 variant limit is very restricting too.

ccrafty
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
27. září 2023

It's very basic, which in some sense it good.

The most annoying thing about this app is that if I add a new variant to the native product listing, and then add it into the bulk listing, all of the bulk listing pricing is reset as if you just created the listing from scratch.

Tejas Beads
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
15. říjen 2023

It is very frustrating that this app does not support POS sales channel.

I wasted lots of time creating tens of bundles, hired a professional photographer to make high quality pictures of my bundles - to sell both online and in my retail store (which is 95% of my business), and after all the work has been done I found out that POS (along with other channels) is not supported at all!

It is not mentioned in app description neither that POS is not supported. Now I have to find another app, most likely paid, and do all the work again.

Eclair.md