Shopify Bundles , Počet recenzí: 499

• 13 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 10 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 14 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
6. květen 2024

Easy to use and increase your AOV - would recommend this to every store owner

The Cool Couchie Club
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
18. únor 2024

Bundle feature works fine, I made my first one a few weeks ago, but I just wanted to add a few more wares to my new store before getting really into it. Shopify app is fukn cool as, very complex and intricate features, a lot better than eBay and Etsy which have both banned and cancelled my accounts, pleased to make an affiliation with you. Onwards and Upwards. @JSNJMSDSLR #AUZUNUTI www.AUZUNUTI.com

AUZUNUTI Gift Store - Australia
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
13. únor 2024

It's so easy to create bundles on shopify using this app. No confusion and you can straight put your data to see good results

TeakFurnitureDeals
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
26. březen 2024

Easy to use,can now bundle our products into gift sets

Baobab Swirls
Zambie
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
21. březen 2024

Easy to use and meets our needs. If you need a simple straightforward bundle app it's hard to beat the price ;-)

Marmalade Mercantile
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
15. únor 2024

Works perfectly on first try - tracks inventory available depending on the inventory of each item in the bundle (for a 2-pack of the same product, the inventory is half the amount of the total product inventory). Also adds the bundle as a unique product that you can edit like any other product with unique images, description etc etc. Order shows as if someone has purchased each product in the bundle.

Springtime Education
Doba používání aplikace: 16 dny
2. březen 2024

So far so good. It is a basic bundling app that does just what I need it to do. It would be nice to assign multiple images to variants when there is more than one variant product in a bundle. Other than that, it's good.

Street Iron Gear
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
10. únor 2024

Easy to use, makes sense, hopefully it helps me make money too!

IngenFit
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
5. únor 2024

FREE and fairly easy to use.
(still setting up) So far, I seem to be able to assign 3pk, 5pk, 8pk quantities that draw from a single product that I've set up as a Draft.
It appears to be a way to keep track of inventory as different quantity packs sell down. We'll see how it goes.

Prosper Pockets
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
19. duben 2024

Very useful feature and glad it is offered for free as part of the price of paying for Shopify subscription.

US Dental Outlet