Point of Sale , Počet recenzí: 495

• 6 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 22 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
28. duben 2021

It would be nice if the first thing that had the cursor was the Description. as it stands, I have to go back and fill that in manually. It would also be nice if the zip code were automatically numerical cursor ready.

Two By Two Kennels
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Datum úprav: 1. leden 2022

i like the app, its good system easy to work just expensive to upgrade because clients dont want to spend money as it is. only downside is having to pay for pro subscription

BlingBoots&More
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
30. březen 2022

The app is a very useful extension of our online store and is very well thought, however there are a few limitations that are so simple in their nature that I find it almost frustrating. First of all, in order to have our store's logo on the receipt, we need to subscribe to a plan of $79 USD per month. Given that at this time, we only need this particular feature, there is no way that we can justify paying this much just to have our logo on it. And second, the Shopify order number does not print on the invoice. The reason why this is frustrating to me is because it can cause confusion when doing financial reports. It is a very simple option that would save us time and confusion. I explained to my team that receipt numbers always match order numbers, but it's just strange to have two different identifiers for the same order. Other than that, an absolute breeze to use. Will definitely stick with Shopify POS and fingers crossed that they work on these small issues.

GPX Store
Spojené arabské emiráty
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
19. říjen 2021

It has worked well with in-person events. I love that it automatically updates the inventory count as transactions are taking place.

Flawless Designs, LLC
14. prosinec 2020

I thought the POS system worked well. Closing out the drawer and balancing the cash on hand was a challenge. I thought I had it figured out, and that our employees were not following the correct procedure. However, our employees were correct - the process was confusing and created inaccuracies.

TruPatriot
3. prosinec 2020

I love the hands-free usage for me as a shop owner and I get similar comments from customers. The only thing I really don't like is when I'm in the cart, it's not intuitive how to add more products. Tapping 'close' isn't logical to me for some reason. And tapping 'more options' doesn't have 'add more products'.

The Oatball Company
16. březen 2022

Great for consolidating all online and in store sales in one place but it would be good if more reports etc were included rather than having to pay extra for additional apps.

Aitken's
Spojené království
23. červenec 2021

Works great ... just wish it was compatible with my Live App via Vajro so I didn't have to add my products one by one manually.

TheRusticArrowTx
29. září 2016

Love everything about it for our in store needs. The one and only thing they need to fix is the barcode app. Takes WAY too much time and energy to use dymo's software, messing with CSV. files etc etc. Please Shopify, fix this. It's very important to me that this issue gets addressed.

Sage Candles
Kanada
2. září 2013

Ive been using it in-store for a few days. Great alternative to Vend although some features do need to be added on.
Using my own Credit Card terminal without a problem. Just have to do the processing separately on the terminal and not on the iPad.

Whimsigirl Design