Recensies (508)

• 6% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 23% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 mei 2024

This app has been an enormous help! It is super friendly to use and works smoothly.

JCS Wildlife Store
29 dagen gebruiken de app
27 december 2023

Shopify POS has worked great for my business because I have a brick & mortar location and do pop-ups as well. This allows us to have the location open while doing the pop up! Love it!

The Peachy Llama
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
6 december 2023

The POS Go have been great to use. We did have a unit stop taking tap but Shopify replaced it after troubleshooting was unsuccessful in reestablishing full functionality. Support has been great. Love the infrared scanner for quick product to cart and checkout.

StumpCraft
Ongeveer 6 jaar gebruiken de app
25 november 2023

It is a good POS system to run in a store where you are selling items and services both in store and online. So far the only thing I haven't been able to figure out is a way to put in a payment plan option (through the store itself) where it will keep the balance of what is still owed.

Star Light Technologies inc.
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 27 november 2023

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we greatly appreciate it! Currently, we don't have an installments option for the POS itself, however, I will absolutely pass that on to our developers on your behalf! - Skye

18 november 2023

Shopify POS is user friendly and works great at our Pop Up Markets. We really enjoy the new feature of having the customer be able to see the screen as they are checking out.

Graceful Designs Est. 2020
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
30 december 2023

The POS works well for us. We have 75 different vendors with approximately 15,000+ unique inventory skus.

Works of Wyoming Gift n Gallery
Bijna 8 jaar gebruiken de app
16 september 2023

I love Shopify, making the switch over has been amazing, I have made all my girlfriends with shops convert too! Point of Sale is great, I wish there was a way though to mark items on sale directly from an iPad, instead of getting on to the Shopify website on a computer, and also show how much a discount is on each individual item, instead of just showing the amount off at the bottom total. but besides that, its amazing

Meraki Co.
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 20 september 2023

Hey Meraki Co. Thank you kindly for your feedback, we are so happy you enjoy Shopify! I completely understand the need for discounting items directly from your iPad so I'm glad to submit this feedback to our development team.

10 september 2023

We have been using Shopify for 5 years now, We are happy overall, one thing I would like to see them add is a contact number for support. Last week in our area there was a major outage for another POS system, several stores had to close, we had a great day and out sales were up 20% for the day!

Jimberly's Boutique
Ongeveer 6 jaar gebruiken de app
8 november 2023

Been using this app for years & love it. I use the LITE version It has its limitations. I was using the full version before when we had retails stores but now, we are online only. But we do still use it when we do events. I believe if you use the POS & Card Reader together the full version should be FREE.

Zabel Designs
Australië
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
5 december 2023

I love using this app when we are out doing pop-ups you can use it anywhere.

Soul Chic Cosmetics