Değerlendirmeler (514)

• Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %24 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
31 Mayıs 2024

This app has been an enormous help! It is super friendly to use and works smoothly.

JCS Wildlife Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
27 Aralık 2023

Shopify POS has worked great for my business because I have a brick & mortar location and do pop-ups as well. This allows us to have the location open while doing the pop up! Love it!

The Peachy Llama
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
16 Eylül 2023

I love Shopify, making the switch over has been amazing, I have made all my girlfriends with shops convert too! Point of Sale is great, I wish there was a way though to mark items on sale directly from an iPad, instead of getting on to the Shopify website on a computer, and also show how much a discount is on each individual item, instead of just showing the amount off at the bottom total. but besides that, its amazing

Meraki Co.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
Shopify yanıt 20 Eylül 2023

Hey Meraki Co. Thank you kindly for your feedback, we are so happy you enjoy Shopify! I completely understand the need for discounting items directly from your iPad so I'm glad to submit this feedback to our development team.

10 Eylül 2023

We have been using Shopify for 5 years now, We are happy overall, one thing I would like to see them add is a contact number for support. Last week in our area there was a major outage for another POS system, several stores had to close, we had a great day and out sales were up 20% for the day!

Jimberly's Boutique
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 yıl
25 Kasım 2023

It is a good POS system to run in a store where you are selling items and services both in store and online. So far the only thing I haven't been able to figure out is a way to put in a payment plan option (through the store itself) where it will keep the balance of what is still owed.

Star Light Technologies inc.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Shopify yanıt 27 Kasım 2023

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we greatly appreciate it! Currently, we don't have an installments option for the POS itself, however, I will absolutely pass that on to our developers on your behalf! - Skye

6 Aralık 2023

The POS Go have been great to use. We did have a unit stop taking tap but Shopify replaced it after troubleshooting was unsuccessful in reestablishing full functionality. Support has been great. Love the infrared scanner for quick product to cart and checkout.

StumpCraft
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 yıl
18 Kasım 2023

Shopify POS is user friendly and works great at our Pop Up Markets. We really enjoy the new feature of having the customer be able to see the screen as they are checking out.

Graceful Designs Est. 2020
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
8 Kasım 2023

Been using this app for years & love it. I use the LITE version It has its limitations. I was using the full version before when we had retails stores but now, we are online only. But we do still use it when we do events. I believe if you use the POS & Card Reader together the full version should be FREE.

Zabel Designs
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
7 Ekim 2023

I am on the lite (free) plan, There are serious limitations and connection problems if you sell and track inventory items, but when you know that limitation you can adjust your checkout sequence to accommodate for them and I wish we could "fulfill" orders for pickup on the free plan without using a second app, but I can't say enough good things about Shopify POS. Their platform truly understands the importance of a quick and seamless checkout process. I would rate it 4.5 stars

Pyramid Comics & Cards
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
8 Eylül 2023

While my experience with Shopify POS has generally been positive, there are a couple of challenges. The barcode reading feature doesn't always work smoothly, and I've noticed that tap pay often disables itself. Additionally, toggling back and forth between functions seems to generate false abandoned carts, which can be a bit frustrating. It's worth noting that these issues seem to be affecting my business, so I'd appreciate any insights or solutions to improve these aspects of the system.

StylesbyRichLife
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
Shopify yanıt 14 Eylül 2023

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and taking the time to write a review. I am going to provide this as a suggestion to our developers to have this looked into further. With that being said, I encourage you to speak with our live support about these issues that you are experiencing: https://shopify.link/mLA. This will allow our support to take a further look into the setup of the online store to advise further. We appreciate you providing your feedback about the application. -Ollie, Shopify Support