Point of Sale , 504 değerlendirme

• Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %23 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
27 Aralık 2023

Shopify POS has worked great for my business because I have a brick & mortar location and do pop-ups as well. This allows us to have the location open while doing the pop up! Love it!

The Peachy Llama
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
30 Aralık 2023

The POS works well for us. We have 75 different vendors with approximately 15,000+ unique inventory skus.

Works of Wyoming Gift n Gallery
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 yıldan fazla
6 Aralık 2023

The POS Go have been great to use. We did have a unit stop taking tap but Shopify replaced it after troubleshooting was unsuccessful in reestablishing full functionality. Support has been great. Love the infrared scanner for quick product to cart and checkout.

StumpCraft
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 yıl
25 Kasım 2023

It is a good POS system to run in a store where you are selling items and services both in store and online. So far the only thing I haven't been able to figure out is a way to put in a payment plan option (through the store itself) where it will keep the balance of what is still owed.

Star Light Technologies inc.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Shopify yanıt 27 Kasım 2023

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we greatly appreciate it! Currently, we don't have an installments option for the POS itself, however, I will absolutely pass that on to our developers on your behalf! - Skye

18 Kasım 2023

Shopify POS is user friendly and works great at our Pop Up Markets. We really enjoy the new feature of having the customer be able to see the screen as they are checking out.

Graceful Designs Est. 2020
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
5 Aralık 2023

I love using this app when we are out doing pop-ups you can use it anywhere.

Soul Chic Cosmetics
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 6 yıl
28 Aralık 2023

Easy to understand and use.

D'Arcy Wines
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 7 yıl
8 Kasım 2023

Been using this app for years & love it. I use the LITE version It has its limitations. I was using the full version before when we had retails stores but now, we are online only. But we do still use it when we do events. I believe if you use the POS & Card Reader together the full version should be FREE.

Zabel Designs
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
13 Aralık 2023

Very user friendly, easy to manage and operate.

Floral & Flirt
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
7 Kasım 2023

I really like the POS some things are a bit frustrating trying to add collections and all you have to do and can never talk to a human always a chat bot that never helps

The Classy Cactus & Co.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 4 yıl
Shopify yanıt 8 Kasım 2023

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. If you find it a bit frustrating to add collections on the Shopify POS app, then we'd recommend using the Shopify mobile app (https://shopify.link/PdVk) as it can provide a closer experience to the Shopify admin. That being said, if you need further support and/or you'd like to chat with one of our advisors, then we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chats. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center (https://shopify.link/vRnL) and let our automated chat know where you need help with. From there, simply login to your account and follow the onscreen prompts until an option to chat with an advisor appears. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support