Point of Sale , 504 değerlendirme

• Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %23 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
6 Aralık 2023

This app has really been a huge help! It is super friendly to use and works smoothly.

Custer Custom Leather
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
16 Eylül 2023

I love Shopify, making the switch over has been amazing, I have made all my girlfriends with shops convert too! Point of Sale is great, I wish there was a way though to mark items on sale directly from an iPad, instead of getting on to the Shopify website on a computer, and also show how much a discount is on each individual item, instead of just showing the amount off at the bottom total. but besides that, its amazing

Meraki Co.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
Shopify yanıt 20 Eylül 2023

Hey Meraki Co. Thank you kindly for your feedback, we are so happy you enjoy Shopify! I completely understand the need for discounting items directly from your iPad so I'm glad to submit this feedback to our development team.

10 Eylül 2023

We have been using Shopify for 5 years now, We are happy overall, one thing I would like to see them add is a contact number for support. Last week in our area there was a major outage for another POS system, several stores had to close, we had a great day and out sales were up 20% for the day!

Jimberly's Boutique
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 yıl
7 Ekim 2023

I am on the lite (free) plan, There are serious limitations and connection problems if you sell and track inventory items, but when you know that limitation you can adjust your checkout sequence to accommodate for them and I wish we could "fulfill" orders for pickup on the free plan without using a second app, but I can't say enough good things about Shopify POS. Their platform truly understands the importance of a quick and seamless checkout process. I would rate it 4.5 stars

Pyramid Comics & Cards
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
13 Aralık 2023

Easy check out, every single time!

Cactus Vintage
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
12 Aralık 2023

No complaints on the service other than two POS terminals that burnt in 2 years.

Kakushin
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
21 Kasım 2023

Once i learned how to use the card reader everything after that was perfect! Super happy with my choice to use Shopify!

Ratchet's Wretched Threads
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
27 Eylül 2023

Prior to Shopify FOH our online retail and in store retail were 2 different channels. This meant no data was being shared across and also no integrated payments. Since using Shopify FOH we have grown our customer database and our direct sales from our newsletter database has doubled over the first year.

Pepo Farms
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
8 Eylül 2023

While my experience with Shopify POS has generally been positive, there are a couple of challenges. The barcode reading feature doesn't always work smoothly, and I've noticed that tap pay often disables itself. Additionally, toggling back and forth between functions seems to generate false abandoned carts, which can be a bit frustrating. It's worth noting that these issues seem to be affecting my business, so I'd appreciate any insights or solutions to improve these aspects of the system.

StylesbyRichLife
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
Shopify yanıt 14 Eylül 2023

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and taking the time to write a review. I am going to provide this as a suggestion to our developers to have this looked into further. With that being said, I encourage you to speak with our live support about these issues that you are experiencing: https://shopify.link/mLA. This will allow our support to take a further look into the setup of the online store to advise further. We appreciate you providing your feedback about the application. -Ollie, Shopify Support

10 Eylül 2023

We've been using the POS system for the last 18 months. This was our second smart POS system but the first that integrated inventory between website and retail store. The integration has been a blessing and we have found a tremendous amount of value in having one system. While there are enhancements and quality of life improvements that we would like to have, the Point of Sale is in a place where we can use it for 100-200 transactions per day without any significant issues.

We currently have three registers (all iPads) with Bluetooth card readers, 2D scanners, and Epson receipt printers.

Stage Stop Candy