Simple Bundles & Kits , Počet recenzí: 350

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
14. květen 2024

I use Simple Bundles on my Shopify store and really like it. In addition, the support team is very good. No complaints on my end at all.

Celebrate Sobriety Gifts
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci

Thanks for your 5-star review 🙌

Datum úprav: 17. duben 2024

Downloaded the app a while ago so I could play with it for a bit before taking my website live. I tried to get a customizable bundle where the customer could select 10 product options. when it didn't work and started substituting different products in at checkout I contacted support. Like most they offered to go in and fix it. Not only did they not fix the issue, they told me what I did wrong and how I should have set it up...........only problem is I didn't set it up the way they told me I did, it was setup the way they told me it should have been. In the end they deleted the complete inventory for one of my products.

Also every time I tried to email them back my emails were blocked from sending to them making communication horrendous.

100% DO NOT recommend.

Edit: Yes they did "Try" to assist, by trying to tell me I set it up wrong. As stated it was setup the way they were instructing me it needed to be setup. They offered to correct it and I allowed them, it was at this time they deleted one of my products complete inventory. And still didn't correct the issue.

Angler's Choice
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář Freshly Commerce odpověděl 17. duben 2024

I apologize if our assistance didn't meet your expectations. This certainly isn't the level of service we aim to uphold. Our team made every effort to steer you in the right direction and even offered to correct the bundle as per your request. We offer 24/7 email support and haven't experienced any email delivery issues elsewhere but we'll investigate further to ensure seamless communication going forward.

8. březen 2024

We have been trying to find a reliable bundles app, which works well with our theme, offers different bundle options and breaks down the offers clearly at checkout. Simple bundles does the job really well - you can setup multibuys and mix & match deals using existing products. The setup process takes a bit of trial & error to get right, but once you crack it, it works really well. The support is also fantastic and very responsive so if there are any problems, they help troubleshoot very quickly.

Thank you for a fantastic app & service, this has solved a number of problems for our store - would definitely recommend.

SaveCo Online Ltd
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 24 dny
Vývojář Freshly Commerce odpověděl 11. březen 2024

We really appreciate your detailed review! Thanks for working with our team and for your feedback. 🙌

5. duben 2024

Implemented the new Shopify bundles API really well, Only app that have solved infinite variant options really well and in the best possible way.

SWATI Cosmetics
Švédsko
Vývojář Freshly Commerce odpověděl 17. duben 2024

Thanks for your lovely review! ✨

2. květen 2024

The app fits our needs perfectly. We make silk floral hanging baskets in our store, and this app updates the indivudual inventory quantities while being easy to use!

Evergreen
Vývojář Freshly Commerce odpověděl 27. květen 2024

Thanks so much for your review and sharing your experience! 🧺

8. duben 2024

This app has been excellent for simplifying our fulfilment process when it comes to bundles. Our model has some complexity, drop-shipping across several suppliers in a single bundle, but the service and technical teams have been really proactive and supportive in helping us get the ideal configuration that works with our theme and our model. Highly recommend!

Butcher Baker Grocer
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Freshly Commerce odpověděl 17. duben 2024

Thanks for your great review and working with our technical team to get your bundles up and running! We're so happy to hear that it's simplified your fulfillment processes. 🤩

15. únor 2024

Amazing app that does exactly what I need and is simple to use. However, the customer support is on another level! We had some compatibility issues with shopify where some bundle orders were processed without breaking out the items individually to make it easy for fulfillment, however their coders helped to implement workarounds for me while they wait for shopify to update their code. Very much appreciate incredible service like this, so thank you for a great experience.

OLOE
Vývojář Freshly Commerce odpověděl 11. březen 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave our team a review! ⭐️

Datum úprav: 19. květen 2024

Once you manage to fiddle with all the settings, it is excellent & works extremely well.

When I set up my unlimited bundle, it didn't default to online store being active (only POS) so it took a while before I figured out why it didn't show on my website, however their support also emailed me with this solution.

Invest some time to get your head around it and ask for help. (Same with all of your Shopify setup)

The support you get on this App is outstanding, their customer support staff will reach out to you to help & have send me very clear instructions with some of the tricky parts of this.

Certainly hope my bundle packs will sell enough to myself off the free plan :) The support staff certainly put the work in to build customer loyalty & provide a great customer experience. Thankyou!

Whitley Bay Life
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 24 hodinami
Vývojář Freshly Commerce odpověděl 27. květen 2024

Thank you so much for your kind review about our support team! 💫We're excited to see your business grow with bundles!

13. březen 2024

Great Bundling app. We've tried several but Simple Bundles and Kits as the best by far.
The support is great too, whenever we have had a question or query it is answered promptly and with all the relevant information required.

84 Engineering
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář Freshly Commerce odpověděl 2. duben 2024

We're so happy to hear this. Thanks so much for your kind review. ✨

16. únor 2024

This app is a must if you sell bundles and need your inventory on-hand cost and sales-by-components tracked accurately in your bookkeeping. Other bundle apps were either disregarding cost-of-goods-sold of components, or over-reporting on-hand values by calculating on hand of bundles AND their individual components.

The options to run this app with versions 1.0 or 2.0 are awesome - we needed the 1.0 version to be able to include mystery bags and it works great.

The customer support is responsive and thorough, and patient!

My two requests right now to improve this app would be: 1) for the components to show the correct variant thumbnails when building bundles. Right now they show the main product image only, and that gets confusing when you are building a lot of bundles with different variants; and 2) in the search box to add components, if I type in a specific variant name, I only get the main product in the results, and then have to scroll through all the variants to find the one I am looking for. It would be great if the search would narrow now to the variant-level to make building bundles faster (I sometimes build 30 bundle variants per product and scrolling through a yarn with 40 variant options gets tedious).

Knot Another Hat
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Freshly Commerce odpověděl 11. březen 2024

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review and feedback. We'll pass on your kind words to our amazing support team! 💗