Recenze (79)

• 3 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 6 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
12. červen 2024

The Single App was everything we needed to launch our live stream experience. Elijah and Tommy were incredibly attentive and responsive throughout the whole process, answering all questions and needs as they arose. The integration with Shopify made the setup/backend simple with no red tape or underlying costs, while allowing us to utilize our current e-commerce platform to sell tickets for our artist's stream. We are already planning our next stream, with our 'Go To', Single!

Rick Springfield Merchandise
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
28. květen 2024

I am thrilled with the Single app, especially the customer support, which is important. The app is excellent, but as with every solution, some small things could be improved. But the Single-team are fast to reply. Not only fast, they fix things and help you out when it is needed. They listen to suggestions and actually do something about it.

The Single app has been working very well for me since the release of my video rental platform. I recommend them highly!

webHunt
Norsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
23. květen 2024

If you're looking for a well-designed interface, smart features and killer customer support for your Shopify-powered fan club, look no further! Looking forward to working on more projects with the Single team!

White Lies
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
29. květen 2024

Great app, first and foremost. Helps with reporting, getting content directly to the fans, offering a subscription platform for bands without the need for Patreon (direct to consumer) and more. Really can't speak more highly about it.

Also, the team running the show (esp. Joe & Sam) are absolute legends and deserve raises for the hard work and overtime they put into my projects for bands such as Oceano, Of Virtue, Hatriot and more!

Oceano
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
27. listopad 2023

Single had all the resources I needed to launch my online video streaming platform and when I had issues with my theme's compatibility, they were always able to get back to me right away and fix the issue quickly. Even hopping on video calls to help me. All while I was still on the free tier!

Oxreen
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
6. září 2023

easy to use for Physical reporting, super fast responses and great customer service all around!

Sacred Bones Records
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
25. září 2019

Tommy and his team have been extremely helpful and a key part of our team. They make reporting to Soundscan super easy and pain free!!

LANY STORE
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
9. leden 2018

FINALLY! A Shopify app that replicates all the other digital DSPs. Now I can do pre-orders with Instant Grat tracks and sell singles from the album page. This app is great!

Intothegreatdivide
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
30. květen 2019

Very good support ! They helped me to find the solution of a bug very quickly. Now, everything works ! Thanks !

Nicolas Tankoff
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
Datum úprav: 6. červen 2023

The staff at Single were extremely helpful in making sure we had everything set up correctly for our recent album release. They went above and beyond, even when our request were last minute and complicated.

The app itself was extremely easy to setup and navigate, which made it effortless to ensure all of our sales were reported correctly.

We will definitely be using Single for future releases and initiatives.

Jonas Brothers