RT: Size Chart, Size Guide , Počet recenzí: 37

• 14 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
25. leden 2024

Top produit, simple à mettre en place

Ines de la Fressange Paris
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 hodinami
11. leden 2024

Very easy to work on for the store beginners

Forge Athletica
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
21. únor 2024

Surprisingly good app! Wasn't sure because of the reviews but it proved me wrong.

My Tee Trends
21. únor 2024

The best simple and easy

Magnolias Sweet Apparel
30. prosinec 2023

A very good app, and it,s free

My Store
Rumunsko
Doba používání aplikace: 24 dny
6. prosinec 2023

It is a great app which lets you create size charts with lot of Pre built templates for various products.
I had a issue on mobile with the app which was swiftly fixed by the team once i raised a ticket. Would recommend it.

Lorzio
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
23. prosinec 2023

We needed a lot of Size Charts for Different Product Types and this Wonderful app is Prefect for all our needs, its very simple to operate, has in built templates and on the Very Top - IT'S FREE with no string attached.

The basic app has some Mobile UI & UX issues and we created support ticket for same and the author provided us fast and best resolution. Special Thanks to Scott!

P.S - If this app has duplicate chart function it will be very easy and fast to create size charts!

Mebadass
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
28. prosinec 2023

The functionalities are excellent, but the button appears late on my website, and sometimes it doesn't show at all.

Buruj
Bangladéš
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
10. únor 2024

GOOD

MEN'S CLUB
Egypt
4. listopad 2023

I love how easy this app made creating size charts for my products. However, now when I click on the app on Shopify, I am met with a blank page and can't edit or access and of the apps content/my size charts.

My Store
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář RoarTheme odpověděl 7. listopad 2023

We sincerely apologize for the recent performance issues you experienced with the app. We understand your frustration and want to assure you that we take such matters very seriously.

Our team has been working diligently to identify and resolve the underlying cause of the slowdown. We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully implemented a solution and the app should now be running smoothly.

Please check and let us know if there is anything out of place. We continuously monitor and optimize our app to ensure it meets the highest performance standards.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,