RT: Size Chart, Size Guide , Počet recenzí: 36

• 14 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 6 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
5. září 2023

Everything works great and very smooth, not lagging at all unlike some other app I tried before. Keep up the good work and service!

andaniis
22. srpen 2023

I would highly recommend this app for stores that have size charts! You can customize the look & decide where you want to place the link and tab on the product page. You can even customize the colors of the table & rows. Add as many columns and rows you need. There is a second tab in every size chart where you can place information like how to measure! So it is easy for your customers to learn how to measure, ensuring a better fit. The best part of this app is that you can display the size charts you create only on the products that the size chart is needed!! The app does include ready made size charts for human clothing and shoes etc. as well! And should you need it, the support is wonderful, very responsive and helpful!

Your Paws and Mine
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
14. srpen 2023

Hello, I have a problem with your application, when I'm on mobile I can't scroll down for the other variants, it remains frozen on the popup that appears without being able to scroll down.

La reine des neiges
Francie
Vývojář RoarTheme odpověděl 15. srpen 2023

Hi,

First of all, we're sorry for this inconvenience!

Regarding your problem, please help me submit a ticket to https://haloroar.ticksy.com/submit/#100020625, our support team will help you ASAP :)

Thank you so much!

13. srpen 2023

Really Easy To use and the out come made my website look more stylish and professional would highly recommend

Stellar Tribe
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 15 dny
Datum úprav: 2. září 2023

UPDATE: The app is good but there are a lot of bugs. Charts started to appear duplicated, tripled and sometimes quadrupled on the product pages. It works if you only have one type of chart. If you need many, this application will not serve you due to this error that currently exists. I sent a message to support but didn't get a response. Anyway I hope they can fix it soon. I ended up solving my demand by creating a chart myself and for that I had to venture out to edit the theme codes following the steps in tutorials available on developer channels that teach these things on their youtube channels.

Peixe de Botas®
Brazílie
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
23. prosinec 2023

The app doesn't work, it's a waste of time!

Nexifya
Litva
Doba používání aplikace: 6 minutami
21. únor 2024

Surprisingly good app! Wasn't sure because of the reviews but it proved me wrong.

My Tee Trends
11. září 2023

easy to use. dev quick fix to bugs.

TAKA Jewellery
Singapur
Doba používání aplikace: 27 dny
30. červenec 2023

this is free!! awesome. fully recommended.
Paid apps in the app store can't even come close.........

Courth
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
24. květen 2023

Recommend you guys to use this app. It is very clear and helpful to use. Best size chart app ever!!!!

Cäcilia Sauer