CS ‑ Smart Bulk Image Upload , Počet recenzí: 29

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
2. prosinec 2023

Really easy to use, amazing software. Helped upload images for 500+ products within no time. Definitely reccomend and will be using much more in the future!

Luxe Home Office
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
Vývojář Craftshift odpověděl 18. leden 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're really happy to see our app helps you and you're happy with it! Please let us know whenever you need assistance or have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

12. listopad 2023

Fantastic app, did everything I needed it to do and I see it is being worked on to improve it in even more ways. Help was quick too. Great stuff!

Vinyl Kitchen
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Craftshift odpověděl 21. listopad 2023

Heartfelt thanks for your glowing review! We're overjoyed to learn that our app has positively impacted your Shopify experience. It's feedback like yours that keeps us motivated and focused on continuous improvement. Knowing that we're making a real difference for our users is the best reward we could ask for.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any ideas, questions, or need assistance. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thanks again for your wonderful support and for being a valued member of our community!

20. listopad 2023

Works well, matching is quick and you can check before importing if the match has been correct. Uploading is in the background, you can work in between.

Orientmattor
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
Vývojář Craftshift odpověděl 21. listopad 2023

Wow, thank you so much for your fantastic review!! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that our app has made a significant difference for your Shopify store. Our team works hard to deliver the best possible experience, and knowing that it's paying off in your success is incredibly rewarding. If you have any suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your support means the world to us, and we're excited to continue supporting your journey. Thanks again for choosing our app and for taking the time to share your experience!

4. únor 2024

This is a wonderful app! I mean The problem exactly solved what I was looking for!

Inkarto
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
Vývojář Craftshift odpověděl 5. únor 2024

Thank you so much! It means a lot to us :) We're really glad to see our app provides a good experience for users and makes life easier for them :)

31. říjen 2023

Great app and most importantly very supportive team that would be willing to go above and beyond to help their customers. Highly recommend!

Kulud Online
Katar
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Craftshift odpověděl 21. listopad 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear you're loving our app and you're satisfied with our support! Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and if there's anything you need, just let us know!

5. únor 2024

We are currently migrating a large sku count store to shopify. This app is essential for us to migrate the images in a time and cost effective manner. Farid was super helpful, getting on a call and working through a use case specific to my store. He enabled a new configuration for us that solved the problem in just an hour to unblock our team!

Overall great experience and great team!

My Store
Spojené státy
Vývojář Craftshift odpověděl 22. únor 2024

I am super happy that we were able to solve your issue Alex. Thank you very much for the great review 🙏

21. únor 2024

Amazing so easy to use and friendly app. I spend so many money but i did not satisfy with any other app. But this app is my last destiny. And finally i am satisfied with the result. Thank you

Natalia Rugs
Pákistán
Vývojář Craftshift odpověděl 22. únor 2024

We are super happy to hear you are satisfied with the result. Thank you very much for the great review 🙏

2. srpen 2023

awesome App. Takes so much work away! Really appreciate that this exists. Could not live without it anymore! :-)

Allude München
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář Craftshift odpověděl 23. srpen 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! Reducing our users' workload is our priority. Glad to see we can make it happen:)

Datum úprav: 9. červenec 2023

The app performs great and saved me much time uploading and replacing images for many items in my Shopify Store. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of managing lots of inventory.
You will need to play around with settings for the file titles you want it to find, but once you have got it you are good to go. And they give you the means of verifying everything is "found" before adding or replacing images.

Labels Resale Boutique
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Craftshift odpověděl 10. červenec 2023

Many thanks for your review! We are pleased to see that we can help our customers, lighten their workload and save time for other issues in their business.

26. březen 2021

One of the best time saving apps with Shopify. Just get the SKU and image names the same and the rest is automatic. I have uploaded nearly a 1000 images without issues. This app has saved me hours !

Traralgon Sugarbabies
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
Vývojář Craftshift odpověděl 1. duben 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Our only goal is for people to save more time and spend it with their friends and family! So, getting these kind of reviews shows us, we are on the right way & motivate us! Thanks again :)