Arvostelut (376)

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 4 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18. huhtikuu 2024

It created my products name

Executive Quality Store
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Innovation Labs. vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you like the service! Feel free to reach out to us at support@felex.co if you have any questions!

11. huhtikuu 2024

Haven't tried yet but hopefully works well

Royal Jane
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Innovation Labs. vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

If you have any suggestions or specific features you'd like to see in the future, please don't hesitate to share. We're always looking for ways to improve and make your experience even better.

17. toukokuu 2024

Absolutely to the t exactly what I was looking for

Twisted Misfits Apparel
Innovation Labs. vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Smartli. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and it’s wonderful to know that we met your expectations.

We strive to provide the best possible service, and it’s gratifying to hear that our efforts are appreciated. If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to share them. We are always looking for ways to improve and serve you better.

Thank you once again for your support and for choosing Smartli.

24. maaliskuu 2024

Very Useful Helpful Tool. AI has helped me alot, but this optimizer is just mind blowing. Thanks alot to the developer(s)

Gab's Home Gigs
Papua-Uusi-Guinea
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

14. huhtikuu 2024

I'm about to test it and get back to you

Best dog food for dogs with allergies.com

15. maaliskuu 2024

Allow you to work easier with all the work had to done and easy

My Store
Etelä-Afrikka

25. maaliskuu 2024

its a magic button really!

INFINITEPLEASURE
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

28. helmikuu 2024

Haven't tried yet but looking forward to it!

Sikk Sexy
17. heinäkuu 2024

I would like to say . This app is so cool it helps me to describe my products and it helps me to generate easily my store

K U H A N G
Arabiemiirikunnat
2 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Innovation Labs. vastasi 22. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you find that you like the application!

Our team is dedicated to creating a seamless and user-friendly experience, and it's incredibly rewarding to know that our efforts are making a positive impact on your experience. Your feedback motivates us to continue improving and adding new features that enhance your satisfaction.

If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help and would love to hear from you.

30. toukokuu 2024

I love it, the only thing is it is expensive

Shell Yeah by Jaks
37 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Innovation Labs. vastasi 2. heinäkuu 2024

I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for your recent feedback. We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with us. Your insights are incredibly valuable and help us to continuously improve our services.

Additionally, you may reach out to us at support@felex.co so we can assist you with the pricing.