Arvostelut (376)

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 4 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. heinäkuu 2024

So far so good - just checking it out will update after a month to report effectiveness

LoveAdora
Kanada
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Innovation Labs. vastasi 22. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it’s wonderful to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We truly appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you. If there’s anything else we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

12. toukokuu 2024

This is very helpful. Al always saves the day. I recommend this feature for everyone. You should try this out. Thanks Al!!

Innovation Labs. vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! If there is anything you need assistance with, you may reach out to us at support@felex.co

12. toukokuu 2024

Awesome it made my life so easy as of weighting products description or blogs it really helps , cuts my time on half

Kanada
Innovation Labs. vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our app easy to navigate. Our team has put in a lot of effort to ensure a seamless and intuitive user experience, so it's wonderful to know that it's meeting your expectations.

If you have any other thoughts or suggestions on how we can further improve your experience, please don't hesitate to share. Your input is invaluable to us as we continue to enhance our app.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

26. toukokuu 2024

its a great app ChatGPT, is amazing it definitely works well doing al the work for you with just a hint of idea is all you need to get started. I love it. Thanks alot. Charmchicsluv

9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
29. huhtikuu 2024

Just getting started. Excited to use it. I will update this once I get more familiar with it and how it has helped grow my business. I have use other sources like ChatGPT they are very helpful to have. Ai is amazing at what it can do.

Freya’s Closet
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Innovation Labs. vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Smartli. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and it’s wonderful to know that we met your expectations.

We strive to provide the best possible service, and it’s gratifying to hear that our efforts are appreciated. If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to share them. We are always looking for ways to improve and serve you better.

Thank you once again for your support and for choosing Smartli.

23. toukokuu 2024

Wow this is cool, less work. Even if you are too lazy, you can't say you are lazy to use this app.

Etelä-Afrikka
Innovation Labs. vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you like the service! Feel free to reach out to us at support@felex.co if you have any questions!

7. heinäkuu 2024

So Far I can tell this is going to be great addition! Wish there was an option for new stores to have more free time to use it and generate funds. But hands down GAME CHANGER!

Hippy Chic Styles
Noin 16 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Innovation Labs. vastasi 22. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the capabilities of our app. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's great to know we're meeting your expectations. If you have any suggestions or additional features you'd like to see, please don't hesitate to share. We're always looking for ways to improve and provide the best experience possible for our users. Thank you for being a valued user!

17. huhtikuu 2024

ChatGPT:Ai Blog/SEO Optimizer is a game-changer for e-commerce marketing. Its AI-driven approach revolutionizes campaigns, delivering targeted ads and personalized recommendations effortlessly. The user-friendly interface makes navigation a breeze, with customization options to suit any business. Plus, stellar customer support ensures you're never alone. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to success with this app.

Glow
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä

25. huhtikuu 2024

I love that it is able to take the keywords I give it and come up with the exact description I was thinking but couldn't put in to sentences.

Cherububi
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Innovation Labs. vastasi 25. toukokuu 2024

Thank you once again for your support and for choosing Smartli.

28. maaliskuu 2024

nice app. Haven't messed with it much over a day but Love just about any kind of AI Ive come across thus far so I am sure when I get good at it Ill be able to have my store on point

L337 Apparel by AnarchyGFX