Spocket for Suppliers , 49件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の4%は2つ星です
  • 評価の29%は1つ星です
編集日:2020年10月15日

Update: Terrible customer service, If you have a problem with an order i.e. Invalid address forget about customer service helping you. They never respond, They only have a stupid bot thing for help. Set up was easy, Well thought out, Communication has been has been good,
As thing progress I will updated this review, But so far no problems

Skin Care By Suzie
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Spocketが返信しました 2019年6月13日

We are very grateful to know that, Suzie! We are also happy that you find the setup easy and efficient. We are looking forward to do more business with you and you shall see to it that we will not stop in making our app better if not, the best!

2019年9月2日

Does not support suppliers from china, they only accept suppliers from counties supported by stripe (China is not stripe supported countries) , disappointed.

DouDou Jewelry
中国
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
Spocketが返信しました 2019年9月3日

We are terribly sorry for this experience and whilst we regret that Stripe does have their own limitation on which country they support and as much as we would like to have you onboard, we simply do not have control over this situation. We will, however, make sure that to improve on that area so we can support all kinds of suppliers applying.

編集日:2021年6月8日

It has been six months since my last review. No sales and no help from support because they never contacted me. This app is a waste of time!

Popworcs.net
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Spocketが返信しました 2021年1月24日

We're glad to have finally gotten in touch with you! Our apologies if there was any confusion with contacting us. Rest assured that we are always here and ready to help however we can with any concerns you may have. Looking forward to helping you make those sales!

2019年5月18日

I have just applied as a supplier and I am very excited to get my business going with Spocket. Please contact me soon!

I -online store
フィリピン
Spocketが返信しました 2019年6月13日

We are excited as you are! We are very positive that you will be more than satisfied knowing that we have created and built a platform where you will be able to maximize your business potential.We are looking forward to hear back from you as we value your suggestions and feedback to make our business partnership a very fruitful one.

2019年10月29日

Great app! it helped me get my products on the spocket platform and increase my sales. Super easy to use and great for my business.

PotteryWizard
カナダ
Spocketが返信しました 2019年10月29日

That is absolutely Spocket's goal! To make your experience with us the greatest! Thank you for sharing that with us.

2019年5月7日

I downloaded the app, filled out the form, got approved and my products started selling. So easy to use. If you have products and want to sell them, it's worth downloading.

FunInTheDesertSun
カナダ
Spocketが返信しました 2019年6月13日

Thanks for sharing your experiencing with us and recommending our app! We are very pleased to have you here and be part of the Spocket family.

2021年10月22日

Just about Average. I've connected with support so many times to have a refresh of the Shopify integration as once they take the first sync you have to manually update photos, descriptions, etc unlike every other Shopify drop shipper app I sell-through as a channel. Not worth the return on investment for my time or my team's time!

CRANN
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:約2年
Spocketが返信しました 2021年10月25日

Thanks for letting us know and we're really sorry about the experience! You are absolutely right that all sync should be automatic and it's something we are working to improve on our future updates. We're more than happy to work things out with you and make things better! We'll have one of our account managers reach out to you personally to know how we can make your experience much better. Thank you for your concern and for sharing your feedback! -John

2020年11月21日

How long is your review? What is mine so far for review? Always inline。If you don’t know how to contact you, please reply as soon as possible. thank

ftl520fyt.
中国
アプリの使用期間:25日
2019年5月13日

I can't wait to start selling on Spocket! It's easier than having to spend money on marketing so that I could get sales. I know because I have been on the retailer's end and now that I am my own manufacturer and supplier, I can simply have my items be marketed by other merchants online. So easy, so useful - I love it!

My Style Staple
フィリピン
アプリの使用期間:21日
Spocketが返信しました 2019年6月13日

We are happy to know that you are doing so well with your business and that we were able to help you grow! We are always going the extra mile to make sure your dropshipping experience is to your satisfaction.

2019年9月29日

I installed this app a month ago at least and have not had any contact. They want the info from my store up front but there is no benefit for me if it takes this long to be approved.

Quixotic Wax
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Spocketが返信しました 2019年9月30日

Thank you for making us aware about your concern with regards to your application to being a supplier with Spocket. Rest assured that our Operations Manager will get in touch with you as soon as possible!