Toplam puan
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
7 Mayıs 2024

Spocket is a fantastic company that provides an excellent platform for dropshipping businesses. Their user-friendly interface, wide range of products, and efficient order processing make it easy for businesses to find and sell high-quality items. Their customer support team is also top-notch, always ready to help with any issues that may arise. I highly recommend Spocket to anyone looking to streamline their dropshipping operations and increase their profitability.

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
Spocket yanıt 9 Mayıs 2024

Hi there!
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our Customer Support team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

12 Nisan 2024

It is the worst dropshipping app I ever used in my life, with limited choices in terms of products, we add horrible customer support when you have problems...I demanded a refund for the first time in January 2024, and after 15 days with no feedback, I wrote my first testimonial on the Shopify app store, they contacted me to delete the testimonial in return for my refund...so I was so naive to believe their words and deleting my testimonial...after 4 long weeks of communication, emails, and messages...they sent me a falsified document showing that they sent the refund amount...and by contacting my bank I discovered that this document is just bullshit, and the bank confirms that there's no refund is sent to my card or account...sadly the pocket team was lying and they refuse then to give any proof documents ...I have all conversations, emails and screenshots....i recommend other dropshipping apps

My Store
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Spocket yanıt 16 Nisan 2024

I'm truly sorry to hear about your negative experience with Spocket. It's disappointing to learn that you encountered limitations with product choices and faced challenges with customer support. Additionally, the situation you described regarding your refund request and the subsequent communication with the Spocket team is concerning.

Transparency and integrity are values we take seriously, and I apologize if you felt misled or deceived during your interactions with us. We're committed to resolving this matter promptly and ensuring your satisfaction. We've reached out to you and are eagerly awaiting an update to ensure that you're provided with the resolution you deserve. Please feel free to respond at your earliest convenience.

6 Mart 2024

Hated the spocket experience but the customer support was amazing! The agent OJ who helped me with unwanted add on costs hitting my account 3 days before the free trial ended! Watch all your free trials - diarise all of these as you go, if I were you.

Alabama Fox Incorporated
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Spocket yanıt 11 Mart 2024

Hi there!
Thanks for sharing your positive review of OJ's service. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our service. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

11 Nisan 2024

Lot´s of products to choose from, reallt easy to import to your shopify store and great support!

Huppli
İsveç
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Spocket yanıt 16 Nisan 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with Spocket! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our platform to offer a wide selection of products and seamless integration with your Shopify store. Providing excellent support is a top priority for us, so we're glad to know that you've had a positive experience with our team. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

28 Şubat 2024

I am at a lost for words of how grateful I am for the assistance, diligence, patience, attention to details Eleanor provided me, when I thought that my self inflicted problem resolving the issue I am encouterng was just too much for me to resolve on my own. She was on a live CHAT with me to explain and guide me thru the process of the issue Iam encountering. And for that I highly recommend this APP. Service is of utmost importance. I entered this business without any knowledge about it, but now I feel a lot better knowing that I have the Eleanor's of the world to help me out. I have yet to sell my first product, I am still in the process of building my site, putting it together, its challenging...but now my confidence just went up tremendously with Spocket and their Eleanor's on my corner. Thank so much!!

Kiko and Kit
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
Spocket yanıt 2 Mart 2024

Hi Kiko and Kit!
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our Customer Support team, especially Eleanor will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

3 Mart 2024

I found some pretty good products & the app is easy to navigate. This was a great experience

Shop Parlon
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Spocket yanıt 11 Mart 2024

Hi Shop Parlon!
Thanks for your review and for loving Spocket! There are so many features and products to look for. We assure you that your dropshipping journey will be amazing! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

20 Mart 2024

Love it, I hope it will be around for long time

KOKOTETE
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Spocket yanıt 31 Mart 2024

It's wonderful to hear that you're loving Spocket. Let's continue to grow together. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out again. Thank you for your trust!

29 Mart 2024

I would use it again, for sure.

MotiveVibe
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
Spocket yanıt 31 Mart 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Spocket and that you would use it again! If you have any feedback or suggestions for us, please feel free to share. We're always here to support you and help you succeed in your endeavors.

21 Nisan 2024

Spocket is a fantastic easy to use platform. With Spocket you upload products to your store at a click of a button.

It is an amazing app it takes away a tone of work from your hands.

Swiftdrop
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
Spocket yanıt 23 Nisan 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that you find Spocket fantastic and easy to use. Simplifying the process of uploading products to your store is what we aim for, and we're thrilled that you find it amazing. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to make your experience with Spocket as smooth and efficient as possible!

10 Mart 2024

Spocket is easy to use and affordable. It has helped me build and define my brand

Nfin8 Fashions | The Family Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
Spocket yanıt 12 Mart 2024

Hi there!
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Spocket. We’re proud to deliver great value to our dropshippers and rest assured that we will assist you every step of the way. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby