EasyTeam POS Staff Management , 174 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
4 Ekim 2023

Cannot begin to tell you the contrast between this and other time tracking apps! Basic and easy to use features, easy to navigate and set up. Customer service can't be beat!

Arizona Trading Co., Inc.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
21 Ağustos 2023

I just started using this app for my small business and so far it's a 5 out of 5! It was really easy to set up and my employees are really excited to use the app at home to view their schedules and hours! I love that I can do so many things from this app and the team at EasyTeam has been wonderful so far! (Shoutout Peter) I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to streamline their payroll/scheduling needs.

Gypsy Moon Online
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
17 Ekim 2023

Some of the best communication and customer service I've had in a long time! Easy to understand directions and she took care of most everything from her end! Extremely satisficed!

The Market Home + Design
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 gün
9 Kasım 2023

Best customer service! Thank you!

MARKETS Nirvanna Designs
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
8 Kasım 2023

Very fast customer service!

Miller Sports
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
19 Temmuz 2023

Peter was super helpful with answering many questions that I had regarding charges and where to find billing info. He was patient and took the time to answer ALL of my questions. We communicated using the chat feature and was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't stuck chatting with a bot. Overall, using the EasyTeam app has been straight forward and easy to integrate with our Shopify POS. Would recommend!

Hello Uniforms
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
14 Eylül 2023

Support and product are insanely good.

We installed the app the day of our store opening with 15 new employees and everything was flawless with the POS lol!

Would recommend. No fancy other software work as well as this for shopify POS.

Félix & Norton
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
4 Temmuz 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

This app has a lot of potential which the developers can change.

Features which would be helpful

- Employees can request days off in advance.
- Repeating shifts.
- Having a group chat / work chat.
- Being able to type in the time instead of having to scroll between am/pm + time.
- Pricing can be slightly cheaper if multiple users ( ex. 5,10,15) are there.

Alien Smoke Shop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
EasyTeam yanıt 28 Haziran 2023

Thanks for the great feedback! ☺️
Most of these features already exists and our support team would love to show you how to activate them easily 🙂

Please stay tuned for our upcoming update, we promise more great surprises for the retail teams! ☺️

24 Ekim 2023

Very easy to setup and use! Tech support has been great!

Key Shoppe
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
27 Eylül 2023

quick responses and problem was resolved quickly. thank you!

Dear-Born Baby