Recenze (366)

Amourmagic
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci

Ciao,

Grazie per averci dato una recensione a 5 stelle. Siamo davvero grati di sentire che ti abbiamo servito bene.

Se avete domande, non esitate a contattarci in qualsiasi momento!!

Distinti saluti,
Assistenza clienti Gill

2. březen 2024

Bon service client réactif et efficace.

Novexa
Doba používání aplikace: 44 minutami
25. leden 2024

I lost a ridiculous amount of sales because the sticky cart was blocking my costumers from checking out from the drawer. Before anything, I noticed this when i added the app, then i spoke to the live chat to ask for a fix, and they did fix it. Hours later i was getting a lot of traffic on my store and a lot of adding carts missed, ended up checking and the bug was back again. This bug that they fixed for 30 minutes costed me a lot. This app is not reliable, and a simple coding problem isn't taken seriously. Just be aware before you set it up in your store, at 1 moment everything is fine, after you spend money to get traffic on the website the app might reduce your sales significantly... Check it out for yourselfs.

HitPicks
Portugalsko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář SEOAnt odpověděl 29. leden 2024

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with the sticky cart app. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your business.

We understand the importance of having a reliable app that doesn't compromise the user experience of your customers. We have investigated the issue and have identified the root cause of the problem. The reason for the overlap of the bar and checkout button is that the z-index has not been set correctly. To resolve this, we can adjust the number to a lower range. Simply change the number to avoid overlap. The best number for overlapping issue is 25.

We understand that you have lost a significant amount of sales due to this issue, please let us know how we can get your trust again.

You are welcome to reinstall the app at any time and we will continue to provide support.

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
SEOANT - Support Team

2. leden 2024

Great app and very quick support times!

Cosmic Auras
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

7. leden 2024

Great assistance from Reymae

Ukster
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 20 dny

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to provide quick and efficient support to our customers. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

All the Best,
Gill | Customer Support

21. prosinec 2023

the girl was fantastic she solved my problem in two minutes thank you very much

Gabryshop
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci

25. leden 2024

Great app, nice sticky menu. They even customized it a little for me.
Blends really well with my theme layout.

Madma Bijoux
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 21 hodinami
18. leden 2024

perfect

MONAPURA
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
24. listopad 2023

Perfect, very good result and support is super quick !

Magnetic by S
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky

Hi There,

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your positive experience with our application! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and helpful. Our team works hard to provide the best possible experience for our users, and it's always rewarding to hear that our efforts are appreciated. Thank you for choosing our application and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Gill | Customer Support

13. prosinec 2023

Support was responsive! Great interaction.

Lotus Luxe