SEOAnt ‑ Sticky Add To Cart , 287 değerlendirme
It is useless - it is not syncing the prices. I don't understand how a basic function like syncing can't work.
The support was friendly, but I had to wait for days until a change occurred. In the end, I started coding myself because the development team of this app was not able to make my changes...
I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with syncing prices. It's frustrating when a basic function like this doesn't work properly. Have you tried reaching out to the development team again to see if they're able to resolve the issue? If not, perhaps it's worth considering other options or finding a workaround for the time being."
All the Best,
I would like to give it a zero star if possible.
BEWARE!!! - You may have to get up at 3AM to fix their bugs. This is exactly what I'm experiencing now.
We are on an annual plan and out of a sudden, the subscription was gone. Maybe I was lucky to find out at 3AM taking a night pee or pity on me. It's an outright rip-off. Reliability is not their virtue. Unfortunately Support is even worse. We are going to ditch this app this week.
First of all we sincerely apologize for what happened on your side. I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with the app. It sounds like the reliability and support were not up to your expectations.
This situation of not showing Paid Plan properly in our APP while checking on your side is due to a bug when upgrading Plan Subscription way of charging in our APP. Now this issue has been solved and fixed by the developers in our Team eternally and it will not happen anymore.
We really hope the operations done in our Team can meet your demand here and help you decrease the loss on your website store. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
All the Best,
Gill | Customer Support
The support doesn't understand my question. In the app you can track how many times there has been clicked on the ATC, however these clicks do not add up to the total amount of Add To Carts in your Shopify dashboard. So you end up having more Reached Checkouts than Add To Carts, so all your data will be unusable! Very bad support since Gill (of the support) doesn't even understand why this should be a problem.
Thank you for your feedback. Hope you are doing alright!
We apologize for the inconvenience we caused. But regarding your issue, we can only count clicks on the app buttons, not on Shopify theme buttons. So that's why the data from Shopify is different from our app. Hope I made it clear. Sincere apology from Giraffly Team
1) The App settings page does not always load so that you are looking at a blank screen with no options.
2) The app settings page hijacks the browser so that you can not use the back arrow on the browser (It just keep reloading the same page so you are stuck on the app settings page)
3) Live chat support bubble does not re-appear after initial install.
4) 'Start live chat' support does not work on the FAQ's tab.
5) 'Contact Support' does not work on the app settings page.
6) The 40% off popup spam persists, meaning it pops up EVERY time you go to the app settings page.
7) Lastly, the 'sticky quick add to cart' does not work, it doesn't even work on their 'sticky quick add to cart' sample page. I tried various things, refreshing the page, enabling/disabling etc to trigger something to work. No luck.
Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.
Regarding your concern that the app is not working, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, you need to clear the cache browser and hard refresh your page then hit the button save. I hope we made it clear.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.
Have a nice day.
Error al decargar, no deja instalar la aplicación de ningunam manera.
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Our tech person are checking this issue. If you are convenient, please let us help you. We are glad to help. Sincenely regret.