qikify Sticky Add To Cart

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
26. březen 2024

The app does what it has to do. It's a quick and easy integration and it looks clean. Had a change request and the qikify team did it very quickly and cleanly. Previously had another app where the codes almost shut down my store. So far qikify is running smoothly. Can highly recommend it.

Dog Challenge Book | Offizielle Webseite
Rakousko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 24 hodinami
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 28. březen 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

10. červen 2024

Easy to use, user friendly, quick integration. Enhances the shopping experience. Clean, good looking slide cart, UI. Increase revenue, AOV, positively affecting sales.

ShowDemDealz
Jihoafrická republika
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 7 hodinami
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 14. červen 2024

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our app! Your kind words mean a lot to us.

We take customer satisfaction seriously and really want to provide our customers with a standard service. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! It truly motivates us to keep delivering the best possible experience for our customers.

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again,
Qikify Team

13. květen 2024

Easy and simple setup and sleek looking!

Menagerie Cosmetics
Doba používání aplikace: 19 dny
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 17. květen 2024

18. duben 2024

Easy to set up app. Highly recommend.

Janey Grey Collective
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 23. duben 2024

20. duben 2024

Love this app and the they are very helpful so i recommend this to others too

OptiMartt
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 12 dny
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 23. duben 2024

29. březen 2024

Excellent Customer service and fast solution with your requesting.

Original Tonics
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 31. březen 2024

27. leden 2024

This app worked wonders for me! I needed a slide cart instead of being redirected to the cart page for every product added to the cart. I thought I was going to have to do hours of custom coding to figure this out but instead I looked into this app. I was hesitant to use an app at all since I wasn't really sure how they worked along with my site but it was so easy to use AND I only needed to use the free version for what I was looking for which was a huge plus!

Also, Henry and his development team helped with support when I needed some extra help with custom code I had added to my site, prior to using their app. We emailed back and forth for a few days and my problem was fixed fast and easily and saved me ALOT of time and research. They are amazing and very helpful, and I can't praise them enough for the extra work they did to keep my site working perfectly :)

Priceless Scrapbooks
Doba používání aplikace: 16 dny
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 21. únor 2024

14. duben 2024

Shopping with Fodane is always a smooth experience. The app is well-designed and easy to use.

Aero Garden
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 17. duben 2024

8. březen 2024

Very reactive support, easy to use and a lot of options. I would recommend this app. My shop looks more professional and the customers experience is better.

ma-serre-en-verre.shop
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 20 hodinami
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 13. březen 2024

7. květen 2024

Easy to set up, looks great, cart app with the most features, very clean interface, great support was knowledgeable and solved problem fast.

HeroFleet