Built for Shopify

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
30. červen 2024

A powerful app with lots of functionality. The UI has some room for improvement but once you understand how it works, it's super useful.

The support level is also very good. Always willing to help and work through issues patiently. Thanks guys.

Cipo & Baxx Australia
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
Vývojář SyncX odpověděl 3. červenec 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you find our app powerful and functional. We appreciate your comments on the UI and will work on improving it. Our support team is always here to help. Thanks for your support!

4. červenec 2024

They took a perfect app and ruined it. Congratulations.The new interface is the least user friendly interface I've come across with and the newest 'upgrade' limited the basic subscription to upload only 3 inventory files per month. Before this new update, we were able to upload as many as we needed. Now if we need to upload 10 files per month, we need to pay 4 times more?

It is also impossible to contact their support team. None of the emails I got from their team can be replied to. Emails cannot be delivered. We have been trying to get some help with our subscription but no, not possible.

After submitting my third incident ticket begging for an email address that I can actually reach out to them thru, one member of the support team acknowledged that other people are also experiencing the same issue with replying to their emails but that's all. I, once again, didn't receive any help or any other method to be able to communicate my issue and get some assistance.

It's 2024 and you cannot reach a Shopify app with emails. Unbelievable.
We will be cancelling our subscription soon.

Koy Resort
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 7 roky
Vývojář SyncX odpověděl 8. červenec 2024

Hi Koy Resort,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you’ve experienced with the recent changes to our app and our support system.

We understand how critical it is for you to have a user-friendly interface and flexible upload options for your inventory files.

The intention behind the recent update was to improve functionality and efficiency, but we regret that it has caused difficulties for you. Your feedback is invaluable, and we are already working on ways to make the interface more intuitive based on user experiences like yours.

Regarding the upload limitations on the basic subscription, we recognize the impact this has on our users. Your specific situation highlights the need for a more flexible approach, and we will consider this in our ongoing improvements.

We are truly sorry about the issues you’ve faced with contacting our support team. This is not the experience we aim to provide. We are currently addressing the technical problems with our email system to ensure that all communications are delivered successfully.

In the meantime, please schedule a call with us directly via this link: https://calendly.com/syncx/30min. We will prioritize your request to resolve your subscription issue promptly.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through these challenges. We value your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to assist you.

Warm regards,

24. červen 2024

Stock Sync is working quite well. Havent had any problems the last 4 years. When our warehouse made some changes to the api, Faz from the support team was quick in helping us out.

Green Goddess
Dánsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 roky
Vývojář SyncX odpověděl 3. červenec 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Stock Sync has been working well for you for the past 4 years. It's great to know that Faz from our support team was able to assist you quickly with the API changes.

2. květen 2024

I highly recommend this amazing app which makes your life easy by updating your stock automatically as per your schedule, the support team is superb and have no complain about them, Thanks Kamran from Luxurious Rugs

Luxurious Rugs
Austrálie
Vývojář SyncX odpověděl 7. květen 2024

Thanks for recommending our app! We're glad automatic stock updates are making your life easier. Let us know if you need anything else! 💪🏻🤗

8. květen 2024

Ottima app, la usiamo da anni collegando il nostro gestionale con l'ecommerce di Shopify per rendere aggiornata la giacenza del magazzino anche per chi vende offline.
Abbiamo avuto un problema pochi giorni fa e il supporto ha risolto tutto in tempi rapidissimi.
Complimenti

Great app, we've been using it for years by connecting our management system with Shopify's ecommerce platform to keep our inventory updated even for offline sales. We had an issue a few days ago and the support team resolved everything very quickly. Congratulations!

Libreria Esculapio
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
Vývojář SyncX odpověděl 13. květen 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support! We're thrilled to hear how well our app works for your business and that our support team could assist you efficiently. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Grazie mille! 💪🏻🥰

11. červenec 2024

Yas was very informative and patient with me as I am trying to understand this app. I appreciate the professionalism and the way things are being explained to me. This app is an excellent tool to have once you understand how to navigate through it.

Fur Babies Plus
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
18. duben 2024

The app is great, we have used it for a number of years. We have tried others as we need extra what is offered in the packages, the team have been brilliant with us and made it work for us.

We have needed on several occasions to seek assistance from the team in setting up the feeds and the have been great. You need to take into account time difference as we are in the UK, but they deal with things in a timely manner, so overall our experience has been very good.

Furnishing Horizon
Spojené království
Vývojář SyncX odpověděl 24. duben 2024

🌟 Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you've been loyal users of our app for years.

Our team is dedicated to ensuring you get the extra features you need and providing timely assistance despite the time difference.

We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you! 🙌

8. červenec 2024

SyncX is an essential app for our business. Highly recommend. Whoever is the product manager does a great job!

Offfset
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
Vývojář SyncX odpověděl 11. červenec 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! 🥰🥰🥰 Much appreciated.💕

26. březen 2024

I have been using Stock-Sync for our Shopify store for a while now, and overall, I am satisfied with the app's performance. It has helped us keep track of our inventory levels efficiently and has significantly streamlined our inventory management.

I must admit that the app can sometimes feel a bit complicated, especially when it comes to settings and configuration. It took some time and effort to get acquainted with all the features and how to best utilize them for our needs. Nevertheless, I have found that once you get past the initial learning curve, the app becomes very powerful and reliable.

What truly stood out in my experience was the outstanding support I received from Hanah. Her dedication and professionalism were exceptional, and she provided us with prompt and effective assistance whenever we encountered issues or had questions. I would give her and the support team five stars without hesitation.

In summary, while Stock-Sync may be somewhat challenging to get started with, its functionality and the excellent support I received are crucial factors that make me continue to use and recommend this app to other Shopify stores.

Maessing Interiör
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
Vývojář SyncX odpověděl 2. duben 2024

Thank you for your detailed review! We're delighted to hear that Stock-Sync has been instrumental in streamlining your inventory management. We appreciate your feedback about the app's complexity and are constantly striving to improve user experience. It's wonderful to hear that Hanah provided exceptional support – we'll make sure to pass along your kind words. We're here to support you every step of the way and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations!

10. červenec 2024

I really don't know what they did in the last update, but everything stopped working , without any change from our end. And not to mention that our previous active plan had every 1 hour scheduling and now they change it to 6-hour window , without telling us about. Our feed is not working 6 days now, we found out today and the support is taking ages to reply. We are of course moving to another app , this is totally unacceptable

Oh Baby!
Řecko
Vývojář SyncX odpověděl 11. červenec 2024

Hi Oh Baby,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with our service. We strive to provide reliable and efficient solutions, and it's disappointing to know that we fell short in your case.

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the changes in our scheduling intervals. We should have communicated these updates more clearly, and everything is okay now. The issue occurred because the app migrated to use the new Shopify GraphQL API and required an extra permission step before the feed could work again.

Regarding your feed issues and the delay in support response, I understand how frustrating this can be. We had resolved as your need, please do check from your end now.

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention, and we apologize again for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,