Rewind Staging , Počet recenzí: 99

• 4 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 11 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
22. říjen 2023

Great service. I had an issue copying blogs to the new site, and tech support stayed with me until it was successful. Great work!

Lounge Wagon
Doba používání aplikace: 22 dny
22. říjen 2023

Great app! Does exactly what it says it does, and does it well! Customer service is 5 stars.

Apothecary's Garden
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
9. únor 2024

We have been using Rewind Staging for about 1-2 weeks now. The initial setup between our live store and staging store was surprisingly simple. Literally, a handful of clicks I think. I appreciate the granularity that Rewind gives you when determining which parts of my site I want to sync. Today I also had to reach out to support for a little help getting the Rewind task notification emails switched over to come to me, the developer, instead of the store owner. Bianca was super helpful. I had a reply and solution in under an hour or so. Very nice. Would recommend it for sure.

CheetahWrap
Datum úprav: 21. červen 2023

This app stopped working without notice, products don't sync.

Inline app support links broken. Would be super careful before upgrading to a paid version.

UPDATE:

The support team reached out promptly and helped diagnose that the products weren't syncing due to a known product constraint & that the in-app chat support was down because of a bug.

Dandelion Chocolate
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
Vývojář Rewind odpověděl 12. červen 2023

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. We're sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered and apologize for any inconvenience.

Our support team is actively investigating the syncing issue and broken support links you mentioned. We're looking forward to hearing back from you and getting this resolved.

25. srpen 2023

Love the app. Has helped me grow my stores quickly by allowing me to copy products and collections across my various brands.

Newfoundland Coffee Company
Doba používání aplikace: 18 dny
26. listopad 2017

Great, solid app for Shopify Plus merchants! We use replay to clone all of our cms pages and collections between our international stores. Highly recommended

Oco Ca
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
2. květen 2022

We have used this app for two years without issue, it does a great job of cloning product and pages to other stores. The Rewind backup app works well for backing up our website also. Very communicative app designers. Recommend.

Shot Darts
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
Vývojář Rewind odpověděl 5. květen 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words about our app and for being a long-time customer!

Datum úprav: 10. květen 2017

Very nice team !!! really helpfull

Polene Paris
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
31. červenec 2022

It’s much quicker to install Rewind Copy to copy our store (and everything in it) than paying an external developer to do it manually. We basically just hook the new store up to an existing one and copy everything over.

The Official Moomin Shop
Finsko
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
Vývojář Rewind odpověděl 15. srpen 2022

Thanks for leaving your feedback! We're really glad you've been able to save time and money while launching new stores with Rewind Copy. 😀

13. duben 2019

So great. We have looked for simple ways to copy stores before. This is a great app. We have always been told to use a very expensive PIM to link stores, but this app did it better. This app is great,

Warrior52