Rewind Staging , 102 recensies

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 11% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 maart 2024

I was looking for this functionality within base Shopify and was very disappointed to see that it wasn't included out of the box. Thankfully Rewind Staging exists! Easy to use with it's intuitive UI, transparent pricing and great customer service makes this a 5 star app for me!

True Refrigeration Store
6 maanden gebruiken de app
9 februari 2024

We have been using Rewind Staging for about 1-2 weeks now. The initial setup between our live store and staging store was surprisingly simple. Literally, a handful of clicks I think. I appreciate the granularity that Rewind gives you when determining which parts of my site I want to sync. Today I also had to reach out to support for a little help getting the Rewind task notification emails switched over to come to me, the developer, instead of the store owner. Bianca was super helpful. I had a reply and solution in under an hour or so. Very nice. Would recommend it for sure.

CheetahWrap
3 maanden gebruiken de app
20 maart 2024

Great service! One of our themes wasn't being properly copied to the destination store and Noah helped us a lot!

Madesa MX HOMOLOG
Mexico
20 dagen gebruiken de app
25 februari 2024

Simple, easy to use, Needed to copy meta fields, emailed help on a Sunday afternoon, within 1 hr got resolution ON A SUNDAY!! Well done, Brittney! thank you

PAD_DEV
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 21 juni 2023

This app stopped working without notice, products don't sync.

Inline app support links broken. Would be super careful before upgrading to a paid version.

UPDATE:

The support team reached out promptly and helped diagnose that the products weren't syncing due to a known product constraint & that the in-app chat support was down because of a bug.

Dandelion Chocolate
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Rewind heeft geantwoord 12 juni 2023

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. We're sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered and apologize for any inconvenience.

Our support team is actively investigating the syncing issue and broken support links you mentioned. We're looking forward to hearing back from you and getting this resolved.

22 oktober 2023

Great app! Does exactly what it says it does, and does it well! Customer service is 5 stars.

Apothecary's Garden
4 maanden gebruiken de app
22 oktober 2023

Great service. I had an issue copying blogs to the new site, and tech support stayed with me until it was successful. Great work!

Lounge Wagon
19 dagen gebruiken de app
25 augustus 2023

Love the app. Has helped me grow my stores quickly by allowing me to copy products and collections across my various brands.

Newfoundland Coffee Company
3 maanden gebruiken de app
2 mei 2022

We have used this app for two years without issue, it does a great job of cloning product and pages to other stores. The Rewind backup app works well for backing up our website also. Very communicative app designers. Recommend.

Shot Darts
Nieuw-Zeeland
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Rewind heeft geantwoord 5 mei 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words about our app and for being a long-time customer!

31 juli 2022

It’s much quicker to install Rewind Copy to copy our store (and everything in it) than paying an external developer to do it manually. We basically just hook the new store up to an existing one and copy everything over.

The Official Moomin Shop
Finland
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Rewind heeft geantwoord 15 augustus 2022

Thanks for leaving your feedback! We're really glad you've been able to save time and money while launching new stores with Rewind Copy. 😀