Store Pickup + Delivery (CR) , 507 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
15 Ocak 2024

Tech support with changing our store pickup schedule was so fast and thorough it was honestly alarming! I barely hit the "send" button and Constantin had written back stating the change had been made. Very pleased and grateful for the quick, easy, and courteous help.

Got Beauty
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
12 Ocak 2024

Absolutely must have app for merchants who have multiple pickup locations, but operate out of a central warehouse (which is not supported by the native local pickup features). The app looks both great & simple on the site, and being able to sort and manage pickup orders is a breeze through the use of tags and additional details. Throughout the process (which took a while given our migration), Constantine provided excellent support with his expertise and thoroughness, and he was kind enough to go back and forth with me on countless emails. He helped us to find solutions and great workarounds to our unique needs. Can't recommend the app enough for anyone in a similar situation!

K PLACE
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
11 Ocak 2024

This app has been a life-saver. All the features are very user-friendly and effective, complete with such an exceptional and highly knowledgeable support team. This app offers exactly what our website needs, however, we did have some adjustments to make, and their support team is absolutely incredible. They helped us to customise the app to what we needed. Overall, highly recommended.

Jim Kidd Sports
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:27 gün
31 Ekim 2023

I've been using this app for a few years and it works great. Constantin is very quick to respond to my questions which always occur because I did something wrong not because of a problem with the app.

Feed the Birds!
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
19 Ocak 2024

Application parfaite et très facile à utiliser. Les développeurs sont hyper sympa, très rapides et très efficaces. Thank you Constantin

La Quincaillerie moderne
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
25 Ekim 2023

One of the best apps we've used for our online Restaurant stores! Constantin has been of great help over the past few years to help us align our online catering offerings in order. Don't think twice and just download this app!

Jungly NYC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
1 Kasım 2023

Meets the needs of my business!

The Local Graze
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
21 Temmuz 2023

This app is amazing. The customer service usually gets back to me right away or under 24 hours. You can’t ask for more than that. If there’s a function you might need. Don’t give up. Shoot them a message and they might make it happen. Love this app.

Soccer Wearhouse
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
10 Temmuz 2023

This has been a very useful app for our business.
It provides customers flexibility whether they want to product shipped to their home/work or if they prefer to pick up in store. The orders have been clear so we have not had any mistakes attributed to the app.
We do not use the delivery function so I cannot comment on that.
Customer service has also been very helpful.

Second Specs
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
2 Mart 2023

With 100% of our store operating as in-store pickup through orders on our site this app is perfect. It allows me to easily update pickup times on the fly if I have to leave, as well as planning ahead. When reaching out about making tweaks and adding different options to the site Constantin responded and helped me out within the hour! This app is a must have when offering store pickup through your site!

JDS Family Farm