Bird Pickup Delivery Date , Počet recenzí: 238

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
6. duben 2024

This app works perfectly for my needs. I am a flower farmer and floral designer and need to balance my available days for floral deliveries with farm work. I am able to set up the calendar so that my customers can see, and choose, with ease, my available dates for flower deliveries. The customer service is incredible.

Petal and Pitchfork
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
19. březen 2024

Tried similar apps before, but this worked best for my needs. Excellent customer service. I've asked for help many times and they've always responded and resolved issues quickly.

Night Apple Kpop
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
5. duben 2024

Fantastic Team, always happy to help and available when I need them. I recommend this app.

Feather&Flower
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
26. březen 2024

More than satisfied with the app! It's easy to use and even as it became more specialized, the support team was always there to help. This includes the shipping options, as well as local delivery and in-store pickup.

Maximum power and responsive support team! All issues were resolved, and I can only recommend the app to everyone! Awesome...

Milles Fleurs
Německo
20. březen 2024

we have been using this app for a a while now and it has been great, they are constantly developing new features and their support team is incredibly helpful, would definitely recommend.

The Original Cake Company
Spojené království
4. březen 2024

Great app but even better support team, they resolved my issues quickly and promptly and even went out of the way to solve something not directly related to the app.

باقة بنفسج
Saúdská Arábie
30. leden 2024

Great help - and fast communication.
Highly recommend the team at Bird Pickup :)

Eclair at the Bay
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
18. březen 2024

Great features, and excellent customer service with knowledgable staff willing to help. Highly recommend.

Table & Kin
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
8. únor 2024

We have loved using this app and have always had a great experience with customer service. 10/10 recommend!

Amend Market
28. leden 2024

Mahima and Atlnder were awesome they corrected everything i needed

Razzle Dazzle Apples N More