Recharge Subscriptions , 1,642件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2024年1月19日

We have been users of ReCharge for a while, but just switched to use Bundles for our subscription and it simplifies everything. Our customers can now select what they want to receive every month based off what we have in stock, which is a real game changer. Irving from the Customer Service team was instrumental in making sure we had everything we needed and that the migration was a success.

Paint Plot Australia
オーストラリア
Rechargeが返信しました 2024年1月22日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

2024年1月8日

Recharge Pro is a phenomenal app. We've used this integration for years and it has worked wonders for our website and managing our subscriptions. We recently need assistance in customizing some of our subscriptions for our 2024 initiatives and we had the pleasure of work with Bryan from their team who worked with us for several hours to get our entire back end set up and fully functional. Everything from the integration, the service, to the staff is 5-star!! Highly recommend using recharge and their services for your business.

Kibo Foods
Rechargeが返信しました 2024年1月16日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a five star review!

2024年1月19日

I've had a great experience and the IT help is really actually helpful and I've always gotten quick responses, which I really appreciate. They helped with migrating from my previous platform and have been there with inquiries as my store has grown and I've updated my website etc.

Four Bears Sticker Club
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Rechargeが返信しました 2024年1月22日

We are very glad to hear about your positive experience.

2024年1月31日

Recharge is a terrific app that has continued to improve. We've used this integration for years and it has worked wonders for our business and growing our subscriptions. Their customer support team is phenomenal as well. Everything from the integration, the service, the platform evolution, to the staff is top-notch. Highly recommend using this app and their services for your business!

MOSH
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Rechargeが返信しました 2024年2月12日

We appreciate the five star review! We're glad to hear about your positive experience.

2023年12月20日

Having found out more on the capabilities within Recharge, there is so much more we as a company can gain from the tool. General reporting drilled down further by product is super helpful knowing where to apply the gas. Flows discussed are a nice and easy way to extend purchase behavior on our best customers. I look forward to applying these and so much more!

Naomi Whittel
Rechargeが返信しました 2023年12月26日

We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with Recharge!

2023年12月15日

Mallory was super helpful with my particular issue. Not only did they understand exactly the issue I was explaining over chat, they took the time to fully vet the resolution and presented me with exact instructions to complete in my Shopify back end. Once I corrected the issue, Mallory stayed on the ticket and responded to let me know that the issue had been resolved from Recharge's perspective as well. Excellent, efficient service with a resolution completed within the initial contact. Keep up the great service!

I.E. Green Tea
Rechargeが返信しました 2023年12月19日

Thank you for leaving a review and for the shout out to Mallory!

2024年1月5日

Their team helped me with a number of complications when we migrated, even though we were working outside regular business hours.

OutdoorVitals
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
Rechargeが返信しました 2024年1月16日

I'm glad to hear about your positive experience with Recharge!

2024年1月2日

I wholeheartedly endorse this app for managing subscription payments on Shopify. The setup process is incredibly straightforward, thanks to the comprehensive documentation provided. The level of support offered is exceptional, and my experience with Nick from e-shop Genius only reinforced this positive impression.

During a theme update, I encountered a minor configuration issue with the app. Enter Nick, the expert from e-shop Genius, who not only promptly addressed the issue but also went above and beyond to ensure everything was running seamlessly. Kudos to Recharge Payments and E-Shop Genius for delivering an outstanding app and service.

Perfect Period
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
Rechargeが返信しました 2024年1月16日

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

2024年1月5日

Been working great for me. I especially like the support work of Nick from E-Shop Genius. Can't say enough go things...

The Camp Life
Rechargeが返信しました 2024年1月16日

We appreciate your review!

2024年1月4日

Nikola was super helpful in dealing with a recharge / shopify issue we had regarding inventory. After just a few emails it appears everything will be resolved. Nice work!

FUNDAY Natural Sweets
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Rechargeが返信しました 2024年1月16日

Thank you for leaving us a five star review - and for the shout out to Nikola!