Değerlendirmeler (1.798)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
1 Nisan 2024

No way to get rid of this useless app and they have been charging me on the sly a $99 fee for months on end when I’ve removed all my products from their site months ago!

The Soap Scientist
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Recharge yanıt 8 Nisan 2024

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. We understand this can impact your business and did not make this decision lightly. Updating the price of our Standard plan gives us the continued flexibility and resources to invest in merchant support and innovative solutions to power our merchants in the future. Please reach out to our support team if there’s anything we can do.

31 Mart 2024

They certainly increase the prices of the app without any warning at all and now since our subscribers are still in this we cannot close and canceled app.
WARNING do not ever use this app they are stealing money

TheSciFi.Net
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Recharge yanıt 8 Nisan 2024

10 Mart 2024

We briefly installed this app 18 months ago when it was free, but never actually used it. We were therefore shocked to discover that Recharge had billed $99 to our Shopify account last month.

We have contacted Recharge numerous times and they have promised to refund. However, we have still not received a refund to our Shopify account.

We have been back and forth between Recharge and Shopify customer services. Shopify tell them to refund us. Recharge say they will refund but the refund never materialises.

We are extremely surprised that an app on Shopify is allowed to operate like this.

Poodle World
Recharge yanıt 21 Mart 2024

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. I'll be in communication with my team regarding the concerns you have surfaced.

6 Şubat 2024

I've been using recharge for about 7 years. Today my invoice was three times what it usually is. I've looked at it and it seems that that is there new standard pricing plan which is ridiculous. After contact apparently they sent an email to tell me of this change 6 months ago and with no follow up emails. I think it's disgusting as I have less subscribers than ever but paying more than I ever have. Recharge making my monthly fee 3 times more than what it usually has, has officially killed my business.

Box Of Goth

Aristotelis Ke Anthoula
Avustralya
Recharge yanıt 25 Mart 2024

19 Şubat 2024

Increased price with no warning! £79.60 a month.

Absolute con! I think they are hoping most businesses won't notice or bother chasing refund.can only close account by requesting them to do it!

Stay away!

Nurtured By Nature
Recharge yanıt 26 Şubat 2024

16 Şubat 2024

Charged me 100$ per month for my subscription without my approval. Extremely dishonest company to long time customers. DO NOT USE.

Sock Bro
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
Recharge yanıt 19 Şubat 2024

27 Ocak 2024

I have been using Recharge since 2019. Since Shopify theme 2.0, very poor service :
- the app has not been robust (customers not going through the right checkout)
- Support let me down on my bug for over a week with massive impact on my business
- They made me move to shopify checkout and on the way increased by 99$/month my subscription (with no extra service quite poor support on the opposite)
I'm feel being abused as my customers are subscribed and they know that moving elsewhere would imply to ask customers for their bank details again => churn.
Really NOT HAPPY and thinking seriously about an exit.

Raconte Moi un Chocolat
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
Recharge yanıt 29 Ocak 2024

We are appreciative of your feedback. I will be sharing it with my team as we discuss future improvements within Recharge.

26 Şubat 2024

No reaction for support. I cancelled in 2023 the app due to a hefty price increase and they still charge. No answers to tickets. Fraud.

Naturalis Dog®
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Recharge yanıt 4 Mart 2024

22 Aralık 2023

Be CAREFUL with this company. We have been using their free platform for a couple of years, it is very lacklustre and we were looking for an alternative. They upgraded us to their higher tier to try it out, and it wasn't much better - but instead of putting us back on the free tier, they started billing us $500 per month after the trial! We have been trying to get them to stop billing us since August and every month they charge us $500 USD or more for something we are not even using!!. It's infuriating! They just reply saying "the free tier doesn't exist anymore" and then they still charge us!

You cannot remove your credit card, you cannot change your billing tier - you are at their mercy. We now have to just shut down our subscription service entirely since removing the app is (hopefully) the only way to get them to stop charging us!

Eight Ounce Coffee