Recharge Subscriptions , 1.650 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
23 Haziran 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

Recharge has been a nightmare for us from day 1. Their customer support has been non-existent, they refuse to help if you have other apps installed and blame everything that doesn't work on other apps - even though we paid a premium for 'priority' support. They don't support currency conversions, so discounts actually ADDED the value of the discount to the price. When we had complaints from our customers on how confusing the customer portal was, they charged $300/month to customize it, and you still have to pay a developer 1000s on top of that. After more than 2 years, we finally found another solution that works for us and we have never been so happy to get rid of an app than Recharge. Good Riddance.

Nutracelle
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
9 Nisan 2022 tarihinde düzenlendi

Terrible app. Despite setting up the tax settings to the staff's specification, for 30% of our customers, the app double charges taxes. Understandably, we get a ton of angry customers and chargebacks because of this. I opened a ticket 8 days ago for this. Since then, my ticket has bounced around to multiple agents, and I've received useless suggestions like 'disable the taxes' or 'regenerate the charges'. We've been using recharge for 4 of our stores, and we're now going through the painful process of migrating to someone else. So far, skio seems like a good option. If you're a medium sized company looking for a subscription app, I suggest you stay away from these guys and pay for a proper solution - even outside of this tax issue, the app is full of glitches.

Sustyfoods Singapore
Singapur
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
27 Aralık 2022

Truly an awful system that we have nothing but issues with. There is always some limitation or issue to face.. nothing is straight-forward or easy. Customers can never update the subscriptions themselves and often email me stating they have tried so many times to change something and they give up. I will be changing to another system as soon as I possibly can!

Neat
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
24 Mayıs 2022

The entire app stopped working completely without any warning and every single one of my customer orders is not being processed correctly. This app has negatively impacted my revenue and customer service and the level of support is not helpful. I have been trying to troubleshoot this issue for weeks on end and it's still not resolved. Recharge will not even tell me what went wrong to cause this in the first place. I DO NOT recommend this app.

Girl & The Sea
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
29 Haziran 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Dommage !

L'augmentation de prix annoncée rend l'application vraisemblablement caduque pour beaucoup de petits stores Shopify qui ne font que professer quelques subscriptions parmi les commandes.

Pourtant, le support client avait toujours été rapide et très efficace quand nous en avions eu besoin -- il y a plus de deux ans. Les scénarios de recharge sont d'une grande utilité et l'application est globalement assez simple à utiliser.

Raz★War
Belçika
9 Kasım 2022

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. TAKES OVER 24 HOURS TO RESPOND AND THAN WITH CANNED AND SCRIPTED RESPONSE...NEVER DIRECTLY ANSWERING QUESTIONS....THEY KEEP SAYING "HAVE CUSTOMER RETRY OR CHANGE CREDIT CARD" , THEY KEPT BLAMING SHOPIFY....THIS APP'S INABILITY TO PROCESS SUBSCRIPTIONS IS MIND BLOGGING. LITERALLY THE ONE THING THEY WERE CREATED TO DO, FORGET ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES THEY CLAIM.... EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING. A ZERO STAR IF I COULD.....I AM LOOKING INTO MIGRATING TO SOMETHING ELSE

Off Hours Coffee Project
12 Temmuz 2023

Loved it until they sent the notice out that standard pricing is going from $0 1%+10 cents and increasing to $99/Month on 1/1/2024. That is quite a jump! Changing promptly to a different app. Why wait until January when it will make the transition more complex with more customers?

BACKYARD BUZZ
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
Recharge yanıt 18 Temmuz 2023

We’re sorry to hear this feedback. We did not make this decision lightly. and the change will not impact your business until January 1, 2024. If there is anything else we can do to help during this time of transition, please reach out to us.

Support: https://support.rechargepayments.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

- Ty Bailey | VP of Services

12 Mart 2021

Horrible customer service, and horrible product. Crashed multiple times a week, and clients were then unable to check out. Multiple day wait times to hear from back from customer service. This has happened to my website now 6 times, and they have failed to provide any help or reasoning behind it. Would not recommend this product to anymore.

Myles Fitness
Kanada
30 Temmuz 2021

Terrible customer service and support. Zero support for launch. Advised a 30min migration - it took 72 hours. Use another subcription app.

Unico Zelo
Avustralya
29 Haziran 2023

We had a few problems with this app and only used it for subscriptions. It kept missing subscriptions, and then the customer thought they had cancelled, and then recharged them the following month so the customer did not know where they were coming or going!

Due to the advertised price hike of the standard price going up to $99 PER MONTH we can no longer afford to use the subscription service. We were paying between $15 and $25 per month depending on subscription numbers.

As subscription box margins are tight, we can no longer afford this service and will be looking elsewhere.

The Gothic Stationery Company
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Recharge yanıt 29 Haziran 2023

We’re sorry to hear this feedback. We did not make this decision lightly, and the change will not impact your business until January 1, 2024. If there is anything we can do in the meantime, please reach out to our team.

Support: https://support.rechargepayments.com/hc/en-us/requests/new