Recharge Subscriptions , 1.647 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
9 Ocak 2024

I would recommend it. Great customer service and easy to use! Although, my clients tend to have a tough time canceling subscriptions that they ordered by accident.

EssenceTree
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Recharge yanıt 16 Ocak 2024

Thank you so much for your review and the feedback you've provided!

9 Kasım 2023

Overall ReCharge is a very good app that provides the ability to offer subscriptions to our customers. The support team has also been very responsive and helpful in addressing any issues we have run into.

I do think that having some added customization/flexibility in the way bundles are set up and function as well as within the interface would be very beneficial and take the app to another level. Some things are a bit limited and have required workarounds.

Superior Provisions
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
Recharge yanıt 15 Kasım 2023

We appreciate your feedback and for your time in leaving this review!

25 Ocak 2024

The app has definite limitations, but customer service is prompt and very helpful.

Steampunk Coffee Roasters
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 yıldan fazla
Recharge yanıt 29 Ocak 2024

We appreciate your feedback!

4 Ekim 2023

Recharge has caused me some issues over the years, but their support team really kicks butt. They've gone above and beyond to help make sure my issues have been corrected. I've been using their system for 4ish years now and I highly recommend them

Fisher's Popcorn
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
Recharge yanıt 16 Ekim 2023

I'm glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with our support team and that they've been able to assist in resolving your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

28 Ağustos 2023

The SMS feature wasn't working as expected. The 3-day notice to our customers (prior to shipment) wasn't going out. That's the most important text! Taylor P. was super helpful in getting the issue resolved. It did take a few weeks, but he maintained communication with me on a weekly basis do I knew the issue was still on his radar which gave me peace of mind. Taylor P was awesome! Thanks again for your diligence and attention to our issue. While I give the app 4 stars, I give Taylor P 5 stars!

AnnieMak
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
Recharge yanıt 29 Ağustos 2023

We're glad to hear that Taylor was able to keep you up to date with regard to getting your concerns resolved. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and your feedback.

11 Mayıs 2023

One of the best Apps for subscriptions with many more features like third-party app integration, flows, etc.

The app support experience is also good.

Nature+
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
Recharge yanıt 16 Mayıs 2023

We appreciate your shout out to the support team - and glad to hear that you're enjoying the array of features that we have to offer to keep our merchants successful!
- Ty | VP of Services

29 Haziran 2023

Excellent support! Nikola was great help. Documentation could be better tho. Some things are unclear like changing some things in bulk could be better documented.

CircuitMess
Hırvatistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
Recharge yanıt 3 Temmuz 2023

We really appreciate your feedback and will be taking the time to bring your review up to the rest of our team for future updates. Thank you for the shout-out to Nikola!

- Ty | VP of Services

9 Mart 2023

Overall customer support is good and responsive. they helped with my issues in a timely manner.
features are good and the subscription product works great with shopify
Difficult to manage your own account settings, not clear how to manage yoru plans or see your cumulative fees

Puzzle Culture Box
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
7 Şubat 2024

Customer service team is excellent! Really proactive and quick with solving issues and providing assistance

Shine+ Drink
Avustralya
Recharge yanıt 12 Şubat 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

24 Mart 2023

Good application! Not much control from the admin side but ReCharge support is responsive and efficient.

FLOWER CHILD COFFEE