Değerlendirmeler (1.767)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
25 Ağustos 2022 tarihinde düzenlendi

I am updating my review based on more recent experience with recharge. I migrated from a popular platform that sells only subscription boxes, and I'll be honest, I experienced a lot of challenges in the first month on the app. By the time I found Matt and Nick, I was beyond frustrated. But in the end, they saved the day. Nick helped clean up the migration issues in the "nick" of time before my customers renewed. And Matt ensured all of my other questions were answered thoroughly and in a timely manner. There are areas on the app that can use improvement. Specifically, a way to add a ship-date (instead of being on the same date of the renewal), and a more user-friendly customer portal. On the bright side, I learned how to use the app quickly, by running through these issues together with the customer service team, and my customers barely noticed the massive work we did behind the scenes, as it was a mostly-seamless transition on the customer-facing side.

Teacher Care Crate
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
22 Haziran 2021

Good app, easy and straightforward to use. Not many customizations available for the look and feel on the site however.

Velish Village
Kanada
22 Nisan 2022

The is brilliant and the team were fantastic to work with, very helpful and quickly turned around some of the challenges I had.

Downton Distillery
Birleşik Krallık
29 Haziran 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

After installing the app, our store encountered theme issues. Recharge helped us out and we found a good solution to the problem. Now, everything runs smoothly.

HairLust
Danimarka
14 Ekim 2021

Exceptional customer service! I've reached out a few time getting set up. There are a few features that don't exist yet that would be really helpful though - hopefully they will consider my suggestions :)

The Escape Mail
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:26 gün
23 Temmuz 2021

This app has gotten much better with the updates that were made to it recently. The support is also top notch.

TRV Nutrition
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 gün
14 Şubat 2024

Fuglen Coffee Roasters Oslo
Norveç
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Recharge yanıt 19 Şubat 2024

Thank you for the review!

25 Ocak 2024

Arey
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Recharge yanıt 29 Ocak 2024

We appreciate your review.

29 Eylül 2023

Anastasia Beverly Hills
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Recharge yanıt 2 Ekim 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!